Chapter 2: table manners

Recap
My gaze lifted from the table and met the person walking in.

No way. It can't be.

This can't be real.

"No Jungkook!"

"Aah A-Aah".

"You'll regret it"

"You will always be mine"

"And I'll make sure of it!"

End of recap

Sia's pov

Why does my fate despise me so much? I have to face this man again. The man behind my miseries.

The man....

I could never forget...

It's been 2 whole years yet nothing has changed about him. The same emotionless eyes, the same lips, the same godly features.

His dark hair was slicked and parted from the middle. Falling on either side of his temple. He was dressed in all black . Black shoes and trousers with his shirt tucked in and half unbuttoned. His well built pecks exposed. He accessorised it with a thin gold chain around his neck with a few rings on his slender fingers accompanied by a gold wrist watch.
He now had tattoos, there were letters on his fingers. I caught a glimpse of some patterns when he moved his hand. There seems to be several patterns behind those sleeves covering them.

Every inch of this man yelled dangerous.

Jimin got up to greet Jungkook. He hugged his younger brother who's eyes never left me. Patted his back before they broke apart.

"How have you been? It's been a while".

"I've been good." Was his only response before his eyes landed on me again. A smile plastered on his face.

"I see you got a girlfriend".

Jimin looked my way and chuckled. With that they both made their way to the table and took a seat. My heart raced as soon as Jungkook passed by my chair and took the one next to me. Jimin remained at his previous one. Opposite mine.

I wanted to get up the very moment and run. Run till the devil could no longer get to me. To say the least, I was uncomfortable. Extremely uncomfortable.

"Well being the lucky man that I am, can proudly say she is my wife. Jungkook meet your sister-in-law, Sia and honey this is my younger brother, Jungkook".

I didn't dare take a look at him. There's no way I could face him after what took place 2 years back.

"Nice to you". I diverted my eyes on the floor when greeting him.

"Pleasures all mine". He bowed slightly out of respect.

My gaze landed everywhere but on the man next to me. I couldn't sit straight at this point. My body was getting more fidgety.

They both continued catching up, whilst I remained silent, various thoughts corrupting my head.

My husband was overjoyed upon his brother's arrival. What if he finds out about us? Will he hate me?