Chapter 15: easier said than done

Recap
This is too much. I'm can't tolerate it anymore. Mia almost caught us. All it would've taken would be a second for her to see me and Jungkook together.

I can't do this anymore.

I have to get a hacker to erase that video of me from Jungkook's device as soon as possible.

Only then I can be at peace.

End of recap

Sia's pov

I walked in the store room to see Jaedan dusting the old furnitures.

"Jaedan?"

"Hm?" He turned around quickly to take a look at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I moved further in the store room.

"I was just cleaning ma'am. Is there something wrong?" The innocent boy worriedly asked.

He had a dirty cloth in his hand which he brought down. Away from the furniture he was cleaning. Paying full attention to me.

I gave him a warm smile and shook my head a little in denial.

"Carry on. Just..." I couldn't help but turn around and take a look at the door behind me. The door that led to Jungkook's paradise.

"Just don't go in that garden". I smiled and he looked behind me. Nodding his head.

"Okay ma'am".

"Also get some maids to help you".

Just when I was about to walk out, his voice caught my attention. Making me turn around to face him.

"Please can I clean this place by myself? Honestly, I don't have much to do in this mansion. Everyone has a task and I feel out of place. If I had this place for myself, I wouldn't have to roam around asking for work".

Indeed we already have enough maids. He really must not have much to do. Luckily he's uncle Cao's nephew or else I doubt he'd be here.

I nodded my head in approval with a smile.

"Thank you ma'am". He quickly bowed at me out of respect.

What a great kid. His parents brought him up very well. He is knowledgeable and polite. Also very respectful. He surely has a bright future ahead.

I gave him a smile and walked out. Leaving him behind, cleaning by himself.

I walked out in the living room to see Jimin and Mia standing up.

Jimin turned around after seeing me.

"Honey we're heading out to the office. I got called for a board meeting. Mia wants to see my office so I'm taking her with me. You want to come?"

Office...all of a sudden?

"Come sister-in-law let's go. We can go shopping afterwards too". Mia excitedly smiled.

If both Mia and Jimin are not home, I can go meet my friend Hoseok. He's a police officer. I'm sure if I tell him about what Jungkook has been doing to me, he'll understand and come of help. This way, I can get some support. As for Jimin...I'll tell him about the incidents once things get a bit better.