Chapter 43: lovers paradise

I'd like to make something very clear. In the previous chapter, I received a comment questioning why I write such horrific stories consisting sexual harassment and rape.

Let me make something very clear to you all, under no circumstances am I promoting or will ever promote such sinful acts. This is purely fiction. If any of you are going through something as such, I advice you to report it right away. This is not okay.

As for why my stories are so horrific, I believe I already have a clear description of what my readers can expect in my bio. My stories have darker themes and is mostly revenge based with psychotic characters. If you are not okay with this, feel free to leave.

Also please don't attack the reader.

And thank you to @hoe_for_jk for standing up for me.

Much love❤️

Recap
Heading in the kitchen, I grabbed a glass and poured myself some water while thinking about Jungkook.

I just couldn't get Mother Ann's words out of my head. Most importantly that picture of Jungkook and the other children. It was all real.

I don't even know who to believe, Jimin or what I found out today.

Just who are you Jeon Jungkook?

End of recap

Sia's pov

Placing the glass back down, I headed upstairs with the same thoughts bothering me.

I didn't even notice when I reached our bedroom door. Holding the door knob gently, I entered the room. Slowly making my way inside to sit on the bed. I sat for a while still thinking about him. Unable to put the pieces together. That is until the sound of the door creaking caught my attention.

I looked up to see Jungkook heading out of the bathroom. A towel wrapped around his waist.

"I thought you were just changing". I said.

"Figured I smelt bad after running on the court but a shower fixed it ".

I watched him as he grabbed his clothes and began changing right in front of me.

I looked away. Not wanting to see anything I didn't want to.

I heard him buckling his belt but was still unsure if he was done. What got me to look back was the sound of my suitcase being opened.

I looked at him to see him searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked. Watching him going through my clothes.

"Do you have any deodorant or perfume? I can't find my one".

It was so sudden that I couldn't say anything until he grabbed my purse and began opening the zip.

T-the drug is inside!. He can't see it. He just can't!

I got up instantly, and quickly headed towards him. Taking the purse out of his grasp, I placed it down on the suitcase and got my cosmetic bag quietly. I took out a perfume and handed it to him. When i looked up, he seemed to have been stunned. He only watched me silently.