Chapter 46: breakfast in bed

Recap
His heart skipped beats and dick throbbed after hearing those words coming out of her mouth. With that he began moving slowly and gently. Giving her the utmost pleasure or her life.

Just like that, they spent the entire night in each other's embrace, making love.

End of recap

Sia's pov

"Aaah aah Jungkook I'm tired".

"Fuck I think I'm cumming". He groaned as he pounded in me harder.

"M-me too mmm".
I responded.

It's the 5th round already. I didn't know he could last that long, more importantly I don't know how I managed.

With a few more thrusts both of us came together....again.

He groaned as I moaned out loud. Taking his member out, he lowered his body and laid on top of me as I laid beneath him. His head resting on my chest. With lips closer to my neck. I could feel his hot breath fanning my skin as we both huffed tiredly.

We remained as we were for a while before he slowly moved himself and laid down next to me. Both of us facing the ceiling above. He grabbed the blanket and covered us both before pulling me closer to him.

My eyes met his as he embraced me in his warmth. My hands getting trapped between his chest and mine as our faces rested inches apart.

He kept his gaze on me. Eyes not once leaving mine. Using a finger, he gently tucked the strands of my hair behind my ear to get a clear view of my face.

"I love you".

The look on his face tells me to run. His eyes were full of love and the desperation to get loved. I'm already scared just by thinking about his wrath when he realises I was betraying him all along.

How will I escape?

"Me too". I said softly. Responding to him even when I hated those 3 words to my core.

He kept staring at me, taking account of all my facial features.

"I'm sorry".

I watched him silently not knowing what he meant.

"About?"
I asked.

"I'm sorry for everything. For everything that I've done to you. For those cunning and evil things that I did. For making you cry those nights. For...forcing you into many things. I'm a terrible person and I'm terribly sorry."

He-

He's apologising?

"I know a simple sorry won't do anything. I'm not worthy of your forgiveness and here I am shamelessly asking you to forgive me. But even if you did, you still wouldn't ever be able to forget those cruel things anyway."

He sighed before continuing as I paid my full attention.

"I'm willing to do everything that makes you happy. Anything that you want I can give it to you. I want to give you all the happiness in the world Sia. So much that it erases those bad memories you have. I want you to see the good in me. I'm not a bad person Sia. I was deprived of love from an early age. It's exactly why I behaved so mercilessly with you. I couldn't even distinguish between right and wrong".