Chapter 49: Guilt

Recap

Having no choice left, he got up and pulled his pant's up. Grabbing his shirt and belt, he put it on before slowly leaving. He took a last look at her from the door frame before shutting the door completely. Leaving her alone as she wanted.

Sia on the other hand remained as she was. Tears welled up in her eyes once again before finally trickling down her already stained cheeks.

Her eyes grew heavy and she soon cried herself to sleep.

End of recap

Sia's pov

I didn't know when I fell asleep or what time it was, when I opened my eyes, I was greeted with an immense amount of pain in my lower region.

It got difficult to shut my eyes and sleep in. It was just so unbearable.

Looking at the ceiling above, I saw rays of sunshine already hitting it. Making me aware that it was morning now.

I can't believe the horrible night finally past by. I had nightmares of doing the same thing all over again.

Turning my gaze to the window, observing it, I realised I was back in...our bedroom?

Yesterday....after that event, I remember correctly I was in a guest room. How did I end up here?

Shutting my eyes and covering them with my palm, I rested for a bit as memories from that incident haunted me.

He was so ruthless. Those moans and slapping of bodies, skin to skin disgusted me to the core. There was still a faint smell of his scent still lingering on me. I just hate it.

Trying to rid my thoughts, I turned my head to the side in an attempt to distract myself, however my eyes caught something else.

Jungkook?

He was sitting on the floor, next to the bedframe. His head leaning to the side for support. An arm laying up on the bed in an uncomfortable position.

It must have been him who brought me back here.

I couldn't help but stare at him with various thoughts crossing my head.

From yesterday's incident it's already proven he can lose calm over anything. What I didn't expect was sexual arousal.

Judging from the lose of control, he seemed to be a person on viagra.

Could it be that there's something in the drug that triggers it? Or is it the fluid in the injection?

According to Jaedan someone was giving drugs to Jungkook 3-4 years ago. Could it be that someone was trying to prove him mad?

But why would anyone do that? Jimin is the first born son. The oldest son. It would make sense to do it to him. Then again, although false, there is a chance of someone doing this in spite due to Jungkook's mother being a prostitute which is highly unlikely judging from her side of the family.

The only person it's pointing towards is mother-in-law if it has been done in spite that is. Although I don't want to believe it, considering she's so nice, it's still not a good enough excuse to not find out.