Chapter 48: the drug part 2

Recap
"I'll tell you if you come with me".

Standing still, I watched him. Trying to read the expression on his face.

Is it fear that I'm seeing in his eyes?

"Sister in law....there's much more to hyung that you don't know."

End of recap

Sia's pov

I gave him a side eye as he did the same while caressing the bandage I helped him put on his jaw. Both of us sitting quietly in the empty conservatory not too far from the bedroom Jungkook was locked in.

I watched through the glass windows, watching the greenery outside, awaiting his answer that was taking too long.

"Oh come on Jaedan, say something already." I was really running out of patience.

He took a look at me before directing his gaze down on the floor.

"Promise me you won't say anything".

"I won't". I assured him.

He looked up at me yet again but his eyes began wandering all over the place in thoughts. Maybe contemplating whether to tell me.

Looks like there's something that I should know but don't already. It's seem to be a serious matter as well.

"Can I ask you something first?"

I was so done with him and he could tell. Regardless, I still gave him a chance.

"Ask".

"Did hyung eat something weird? Like any medication? Or some weird drink?"

Can it really be that the drug showed effects after so long? But again why else would he ask me such a thing.

Could he be....suspecting me?

"No", I answered honestly yet hiding the fact that Jungkook sniffed it.

"Why?" I questioned.

He placed all his attention on me. Taking a deep breath before exhaling, he mustered up the courage to give me an answer.

"It's just that....it's....it's -fuck alright I'll be honest. I'm not supposed to tell you this but it's best if you know."

I straightened up a bit, ready to listen to what was to come.

"About I think 3 or 4 years ago, hyung was under heavy medication. There was really nothing wrong with him and nor did he suffer from any illness, but from what we found, there was toxic medication in his system and it really had a huge impact on him. I was also quite young that time to understand much, now that I think about it, I think someone must have purposely been giving him those pills or whatever it was. He also used to live in the mansion with everyone else too. For about some time before he moved out".

(Author: okay the timeline is shit. If it doesn't make sense or if I used different years in other chapters please let me know)

What?

What am I even hearing? Jungkook was being fed some sort of drugs? But why would anyone do that?