Chapter 17: The step

Recap
"That's absolutely fine. I'll be here even after you both return. I'm thinking of permanently sifting to this city anyways".

"I have business to attend to as well. I won't be here in the meantime". Jungkook stated.

"Great I'll have the entire mansion for myself for two weeks." Mia leaned back with her hands going behind her head.

"Great then. I'll see you all tomorrow morning".

End of recap

Sia's pov

"Have a good one. I'll miss you both".
Mia smiled and waved at us.

"Yes sir and ma'am. Enjoy". Jaedan added.

I smiled and waved back but my eyes kept drifting towards Jungkook who stood still with his hands tucked in his trousers pockets and sunglasses covering his eyes. He was smiling as he watched us waving from the entrance of the international terminal.

"Alright everyone, bye bye". Jimin said for the last time and we both turned around. Making our way inside and to our gate.

Luckily we didn't have to wait much since the plane had already arrived and began taking in the passengers.

The air hostess led us to our first class seats and returned with glasses of vintage champagne.

"Thank you". Jimin thanked as she placed them down for us.

"Cheers honey". We clung our glasses together and took a gulp.

My gaze fell on the aircrafts window. I watched as the two men outside placed everyone's luggage in the aircraft.

Although, me and Jimin are not going to be doing anything as such that normal couples do on their honeymoon, I truely hope this trip goes well. I hope I can get away from my problems for a little while and return with a clear state of mind to face the devil.

I was brought back from my thoughts when the pilot made her announcements and soon the plane began moving before taking off. Me and Jimin talked through the entire journey until we reached our destination...Maldives.

In the meantime, I came to learn so much more about him. He's truely a gem of a person. I'm so happy to have married such a man.

After grabbing our luggage, we headed out of the airport and in to the car that was waiting outside.
The driver greeted us and began heading towards our resort.

"Honey, I heard the resorts and bungalows are in the midst of water".

Right they are indeed famous for that.

"That must be so cool to experience Jimin".

He sat up properly and grinned my way.

"I know. Which is why I booked a luxurious over water villa. It's two stories and even has a private pool. But the best part is, it has a slide. Can you believe it? I can't wait".

The villa sounds to be quite spectacular. However, what's making me happier is seeing Jimin this excited. I've never seen him like this before.