Chapter 3: marking territories

Recap
"Goodnight".

Peace, I was finally at peace.

It was nice and quiet, with nice breeze coming in from the window.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds to let slumber consume me before I was interrupted.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you, Jungkook will be moving in with us from tomorrow. Is that ok?"

My eyes shot open.

Shit!

End of recap

Sia's pov

It's already morning. Jungkook will come in the afternoon.

Meanwhile, I have to stop Jimin from letting him in.

I couldn't help but continuously think. Think of every way possible to stop the devil from entering our heaven.

"Ooh, I like this one better".

I looked up to see Jimin munching on the pancakes I made. Two different syrups set on either side of his plate.

"Yeah, I definitely like this one better than that." He pointed at the chocolate syrup with the fork still in his grasp.

Imagine the only problem in your life is having to chose between which two syrups you like the most.

I was exactly like this.

Carefree. Born in a wealthy family, never had to do anything by myself, spending daddy's money, living the best life until...Jungkook came along.

If only mum was still alive, if only she had protected me the very way dad failed to do so. Dad failed to protect his only daughter from the hands of a monster. His work was always his first priority, and look where that led us...

Absolutely no where.

Ugh,

What do I do?

How do I stop Jungkook?

Jimin's phone rang, managing to startle me. Wiping his mouth with a white napkin, he attended his call remaining seated at his spot.

"Yes, yes cancel everything scheduled for today. I want to spend quality time with my wife and brother". He looked at me and smiled. Taking my hand in his.

Wait, he's not working today?

My eyes lit up.

Good.

Jungkook won't try anything stupid if Jimin is with me-

A flashback of yesterday at the dining table played in my head.

No,

He won't try anything like that again. I can't let him touch me like that ever again.

It disgusts me!

"Yes, that's it for today".

With that he hung up and placed his phone down.