Chapter 16: honeymoon

Recap

She looked down at the floor. Crying until the screen of her phone lit up. There was a notification of a text message.

She clicked on the notification with her shaky thump that led her straight to the message.

She cried even harder after seeing who it was from.

Try again, and I'll have you famous in the entire country.

End of recap

Sia's pov

"Do people like her not have any shame?"

"I'm sure she's desperate for dick. Why else would she do such a thing".

"Man I swear, it would be much better if it wasn't censored, I wanted to see it".

"I wonder how many dicks she had inside her".

"Her hole must be so loose".

"If I was her, I'd probably kill myself after this".

Is this what people think of me? Is this who I truely am? If that uncensored video ever reached millions of people, will they all think the same?

Am I nothing but a worthless whore in their eyes? Even when I was forcefully stripped off my dignity? Even if...I'm still a virgin?

I have never once had sex and yet I'm being labeled as a slut who sleeps around. Just because of that one video.

The cold water slipped down my body and down the drain as I stood under the shower, crying silently. My eyes were shut with those people's voices racing in my head non stop.

Kill myself?

They said I should kill myself.

I-...

Should I? Maybe then this will all end-

My eyes shot open in realisation.

What am I thinking?

No. No I can't.

I won't kill myself. I won't give in. I've done nothing wrong. I'm a victim.

What's worse is I have no escape. I can't even tell anyone or else...

Try again, and I'll have you famous in the entire country.

He left me no way out. He trapped me in every possible way.

Maybe if I beg him, he'll let me go. Maybe if I cry my heart out, he'll set me free.

Maybe...if I give him what he wants, I'll be freed.

Stepping out of the shower once I was done, I wrapped a white towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. While the chatters in my head continued.

What stopped them was the knock on the bedroom door.

"Sia? Are you inside honey?" I could hear Jimin on the other side.