Chapter 38: a kiss

Recap
M-marriage?

Ch-children?

He wants to impregnate me?

I-

No, he's crazy. I don't want to marry him. I don't want to bare his children. I don't want anything from him.

Tears formed in my eyes just at the thought of it.

What have I gotten myself into?

End of recap

Sia's pov

I didn't know when my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep. The next thing I new was waking up to an empty bed.

I woke up to see the dark sky outside first. Which is then I noticed the lights were switched on in the room.

Oh god. Aunt May wants us back by 6. What's the time?

I sat up on the bed immediately, yawning and rubbing my eye until they landed on a door at the corner of the room being opened.

It opened with steam escaping before Jungkook step out in a t-towel....

My eyes instantly landed on his face before travelling down. His hair was damp from the shower with a few drops falling. His well built chest, broad shoulders and abdomen were up for show with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

Before I knew it, he came forward a bit and took the towel off. Unknowingly my eyes fell right down where it shouldn't have.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I looked away instantly.

"Changing". I could sense him smirking as he changed right in front of me.

"Go do it somewhere else".

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before".

The minute he said that, my head took me back to those nights that we....did it. Images of his naked body flooded my head and I quickly closed my eyes while shaking my head trying to rid them.

"Whats the time?" I asked. Trying to distract myself.

I could hear the sound of his belt as he buckled it. I didn't get an answer for a while until...

"5:30". I felt a sudden warmth on my ear that caused me to flinch. Turning around quickly, I saw him standing behind me. That too, so close.

He had his black pants on with a matching black thin shirt. The shirt was unbuttoned midway. Revealing his well built chest.

"Get ready, Aunt May must be waiting for us". I looked at his face to see him looking at me innocently.

Nodding my head, I got up. Travelling to the bathroom as he on the other hand went to the other side to put his wrist watch on.

My eyes fell on our luggage on the side which is when it clicked me, that the item was still in my purse.

I can't just leave it here. What if he goes through my stuff and sees? I don't trust him. I'd might as well take it with me in the bathroom.