Chapter 51: choked

Recap
"Do you like it?"
There was that familiar voice again.

I turned around to take a look and there he was standing with his hands in his trousers pockets. His white shirt unbuttoned mid way and a smile on his face as he watched me.

End of recap

Sia's pov

I smiled back as I too watched him. He was just about to come to me when a voice stopped him.

I turned to the side to see Jimin calling for Jungkook. Saying it was an urgent matter regarding the company.

Considering the dislike Jungkook has for Jimin, I'm surprised he listened and followed his lead.

My gaze returned to the handbag on my lap after the two men were out of my sight. With the same thoughts bothering me once again.

Should I? Drug him?

I-I....

Ughh

I don't understand why I'm caring so much about his health. He's the same man that recorded that disgusting video of me and threatened me with it. Made me do things that I never would have if it wasn't for him and not to forget the constant sexual harassment.

Just because he's being nice to me now doesn't mean anything. It shouldn't mean anything. He's in love with me. That was the whole point from the very beginning to make him fall for me. So I can find his weakness. Now that I know, I'm his weakness I should just get it over with. I need to get as much information out of him as possible and retrieve that video.

After all, for how long am I going to live like this? Full of fear and constantly betraying my own husband. Sleeping with a man who I fell victim to.

I want to be free.

I just want to be free again.

Placing the bag aside, I made up my mind. I gazed at the garden in front, thinking of the best possible time to execute my plan.

Narrator's pov

"So what now?" Jungkook asked. Slipping his hand in his trouser's pockets while the other brought a glass of whiskey to his lips.

Jimin on the other hand remained sitting with a hand over his mouth and eyes closed out of frustration.

He slowly opened his eyes and sighed before replying.

"I need to go sort it out. I just - just don't seem to understand who's buying our company shares so rapidly. The company that's doing it is also relatively new in the industry. How is it possible for a new company to have so much money?"

Jungkook casually turned to the bar and poured himself some more drink. Quietly listening to Jimin with no change in behaviour.

"There really must be a big shot backing them up. What's worse is that company is buying off our shares from existing shareholders. There are directors in our own damn company that sold their shares just recently for a huge amount."

Jimin sighed with his eyes wandering all over the floor. Whereas Jungkook, merely leaned on the bar watching him.

"Our company's at stake. If this continues, I'm afraid we may end up losing it". Jimin said and got up.