Chapter 25: secret

Recap

Jeon Jungkook...from this day onwards I'll get closer to you. I will accept you no matter how much I hate it. I will let you do as you please. I will go along with your craze. I will make you open up to me. Open up till you show me every bit of you. Till you finally show me your weak point.

One must be evil enough to defeat another and I shall become your match.

"I want you to do something", He said. Grabbing my attention.

"What?".

"Have me enter Park Enterprises".

End of recap

Sia's pov

"But why not?"

I watched Jimin as he only sighed at my suggestion. Placing the bowl of soup I brought for him down on the bed stand table.

"Honey, it's not that I don't want Jungkook to be a part of Park Enterprises or any of our businesses I'm just worried."

"About what?"

He looked away with yet another sigh escaping his lips before his eyes fell back on me.

"It hasn't been long since he returned from London. I'm still concerned about his mental health. Worse scared that he might harm people. What if he turns back into the old him. We should keep him in the house a little longer".

"Jimin, he's been living with us for a while. Did you see anything abnormal in his behaviour?"

He drowned in the whirlpool of his own thoughts for a while before responding.

"No".

"So let's just trust him and give him a chance. I'm sure he will come of great help in expanding the business".

Come on...

He still isn't persuaded.

"Please". I held his hand in mine and gave him a pleading look.

Come on Jimin...

He pulled his head back for a few seconds until...

"Ok fine". He smiled.

Finally.

"We still have a CFO position vacant. He took finance in his tertiary studies. Surely he'll be great at it."

He smiled at me while I forced mine. Thinking of my next plan.

Just then the door slammed open with Mia barging in.

"I was only away for two days and so much happened?" She asked out of concern.

I got off the chair and let her sit as she quickly observed Jimin with tears in her eyes.

Taking this opportunity, I left them together. Letting them chat.

Instead quickly went downstairs looking for that beast until a maid told me he was in the secret garden.

I made my way towards the store room and entered it before going through the hidden door.

There he was, sitting on the bench. Gazing at the flowers ahead of him with his side in my view.

It was a cloudy day, making everything look dull and gloomy. Suiting his nature.

I walked in quietly. My eyes on him as he remained unbothered by my presence.

"It's done. You can join from tomorrow."

"Today."

"Huh?"