Chpater 29: burning desire pt 2

Recap
He pounded in me faster and harder, leaving me senseless.

"Faster, Jungkook faster aaahhh".

He thrusted and thrusted and thrusted. As I moaned his name out loud for him to hear.

This day, I'll never forget this humiliation Jeon Jungkook.

End of recap

Narrator's pov

"Aaah, aaaah".

Jungkook had her wrap her arms around his neck as he thrusted in her in missionary.

Her eyes were shut tightly as she moaned. With him having the full view of her.

He brought her hands down and intertwined his own with hers before bringing his lips closer to capture hers.

He kissed her passionately while continuing with his deep thrusts.

Tears trickled down the sides of her eyes as she ended up moaning in his mouth.

"A little slower". She managed to say with a weak voice.

He smiled at her cuteness.

"Aaaahhhh".
She moaned out loud as he increased his pace instead.

"Jungkook, s-slow d-down aaah".
He didn't instead, thrusted harder knowing she was about to cum. He could see how much energy she had lost during sex. She didn't have much strength left compared to him and her vulnerability made her even more alluring.

"Aaah aah ah-mmm".
His lips collide with hers again. Indulging her in a sweet, passionate kiss.

He kept going. Thrusting and kissing her together until she...

"Aaaaahhhhhh".

She moaned in his mouth yet again as he made her orgasm.

She laid helplessly. Her eyes half open with mouth gasping for air. Her hair was disheveled. One thigh high sock was slightly above than the other. Her tiny bra was loosened but still remaining on her body. However, covering absolutely nothing. Same went for her g string. Her legs were still wide open with cum dripping down her entrance. She laid beneath him, with every bit of her exposed to him.

Jungkook was also tired. Not as much compared to her but he did most of the work.

He rubbed his dick to clear out his juice before laying on top of her.

Since her legs were wipe open, it allowed his built torso to lay on hers. His face buried in the crook of her neck and breath fanned her skin. They both huffed, trying to catch their breaths after the intense intercourse.

"Another round?" He asked.

She shook her head in disapproval.

"M-maybe later". She said with unsteady breathing.

He got off of her and laid down just beside. Having his arm laying on the side for her to lay on. She lifted her head and placed it on his muscular bicep, Scooting closer to him with her arm laying on his torso.