Chapter 62: Hate

Recap
"What charges will he face?"

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and stared at the table for a bit before looking up at her.

"His crimes are heinous, to top it off he rapped you countless times, he will surely face death sentence".

Sia's eyes grew wide in shock, not going unnoticed by Lawyer Taehyung.

"D-Death....sentence?".

End of recap

Narrator's pov

The girl marched in the bedroom back and forth while biting the corner of her thumb in thought.

As a result of today's meeting, she was in a dilemma. Those words repetitively crossed her head, leaving her restless.

"Death sentence?" She muttered under her breath.

It was just then, Jungkook entered their bedroom. A blazer in his hand with a few buttons of his shirt open. He looked tired yet the corners of his lips curved up in a smile when seeing her.

"You're awake?" He asked when seeing the clock read 10pm.

She looked at him plainly while bringing her hand down. Away from her lips that were now sealed and eyes slightly narrowed.

In that moment, she took a good look at him. Although she hated him to the core, she wasn't a cruel person. She had no guts to kill this man she thought. In fact it would have only made her feel bad about herself if she did. It would haunt her she thought. She'd feel guilty.

However, a part of her didn't. A part of her assured that it was what he deserved after what he put her through. He deserved death. A part of her was convinced that if this man dies, she will be free from him for good and maybe the reason she was feeling bad was because she was way too nice for her own good.

She was determined to get justice but the thought of death sentence held her back. Thus, one last push was all she needed before putting everything in action.

If only the poor girl had known what that last push was.

She quietly sat on the bed knowing well there was no escape while Jungkook went to take a shower. After he was done, he returned shirtless in a black sweatpants and damp hair. From which crystal like droplets fell to the floor.

He wiped his hair again for the last time before throwing the towel carelessly on the sofa. His gaze landed on Sia sitting on the bed alone in deep thought. Who couldn't drift her eyes away from the floor for a second.

"I missed you", he said softly as he took a seat next to her and gently wrapped his arms around her petite upper body.

This act of his brought her back to reality. Having her snap out of her thoughts immediately.

She quickly got up and pushed his arms away. Standing away from him. He was not surprised. He merely leaned back with his hands securing him up as he sighed whilst looking at her.

"We're married now, how long will you keep pushing me away?"

"Oh please, let's not forget I was tricked into this marriage and all of this is against my will".