Chapter 52: fondness

Recap
He held onto his neck while she gasped for air on the bed. He was still standing for a few good seconds before the fluid made its effect. It caused instant drowsiness and he fell just beside her with his eyes closed. Completely unconscious.

His face was in her view. After regaining steady breathing, she turned her head to the side to see him asleep.

"Dog".

End of recap

Narrator's pov

For as long as Jungkook was unconscious, Sia stayed with him. She sat beside, watching him in deep sleep after properly putting him to bed. His lips parted a little as he slept.

The thoughts in her head racing left her restless. There was just so much information that she couldn't digest. Especially the one about Jungkook getting shock treatments.

She felt sorry for him. When seeing the expression on his face replying in her head, she couldn't help but feel a sharp pain in her chest.

It hurt her a lot to witness him going through something like this, yet she wasn't aware of her own feelings.

It wasn't long when Jungkook woke up. When he did. He was sweating all throughout his body. Bringing his hand to his forehead, he held onto his temples in pain as groans escaped his lips.

"Jungkook?". Sia sat up properly to see if he was okay.

With his heavy eyelids, he pushed himself up to sit with his mouth parted. Breathing through it.

He pulled his head back while closing his eyes. Sia on the other hand sat just beside him, watching him in concern.

His narrowed gaze soon fell to side to see her in his presence.

She knew what was coming and was mentally prepared.

He on the other hand was extremely aroused after seeing her. Without wasting another second he grew closer and closer before capturing her lips with his.

She didn't resist, nor did she respond to any of his actions. Instead let him continue.

Knowing well there was no way out, she gave in. Letting him do whatever he pleased.

It wasn't long when he regained his strength and stripped her down naked, when he did, he left her moaning his name out loud.

She moaned, screamed and cried at his roughness but endured it all.

It wasn't long till she was left senseless by his continuous trusts that sent immense amount of pain in her lower region.

Not being in the right state of mind, he desperately needed her to vent his frustrations out on. As he continued with his heinous acts.

Meanwhile...

A pair of feet made its way inside the mansion. Heels clicking with each step. Her eyes scanned all around the place to see no one present.

She began travelling upstairs towards Jimin's room when familiar voices caught her attention. Making her stop on the spot.

She carefully and steadily grew closer and slightly opened the door, creating a gap. Through which she peeked.