Chapter 20: the real honeymoon

Recap
I watched him as he called a waiter and began ordering. His lips moved with no sound of his voice reaching my ears nor the waiter's. I couldn't hear anything. I was consumed in the moment. Watching him.

This man...what does he really want from me? He's a mystery. Looks like I'll....never figure him out.

End of recap

Sia's pov

"And you ma'am?"

I looked at the waiter confused.

Oh I..

I quickly scanned through the menu and ordered anything that came to my liking as Jungkook stared at me. Making me uncomfortable.

"I'd like a chicken corn soup".

I saw Jungkook smirking before looking away as the waiter noted the dish down.

"Get her a chicken bolognese and caesar salad as well".

What?

I looked at Jungkook to see him looking up at the waiter, ordering for me.

The waiter smiled before leaving and when he did I couldn't help but glare at the man in front of me.

"Why did you order for me? And that too so much. I can't eat all of that".

"Chicken corn soup. How long would that keep you going woman? I'll end up destroying you. Eat more".

I-...

"I-I'm not eating it".

"As you wish. Don't beg me to stop later".

Can you give me this?

It's either that or nothing.

That's right, he's going to....

I gulped at the thought of what we were going to do in that room. I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. I always thought my first will be with the man I love. Although I'm not too sure how I feel about Jimin, he's my husband and it was only right to do it with him. But this man, it is totally wrong to do it with him.

I wish to just run away. I wish I had a way out.

Our order took a while and in that entire time Jungkook started at me as I kept avoiding his gaze. With various thoughts filling my head.

"What?" I asked. Unable to take it anymore.

His eyes softened a bit and lips curved up slightly.

"Nothing". His voice was surprisingly soft. He looked away with a little smile and just then our food arrived.

"Here you go sir and ma'am". The same waiter placed the dishes down.

"Enjoy". With that he left after flicking us a smile.

My gaze landed on the table to see a variety. Taking my spoon, I began having my soup as Jungkook had his meal.