Chapter 36: on the way

Recap
He smiled at her and removed a few strands of her hair away from her face. Tugging them behind her ear.

"We're going to Jeju island. I want you to meet my family".

Sia was left speechless at the sound of it.

"F-family?"

End of recap

Sia's pov

What? But isn't this his family?

"I have people there that I want you to meet. They are dearest to me. It's also a perfect time right now. There will be a huge family reunion and celebration".

"Celebration for?". I asked out of curiosity. He smiled a little before replying.

"I don't want to spoil it for you. It's best if you see for yourself".

Family celebration. I wonder what celebration it is and what kind of people they are. Can I get information about Jungkook out of them? Will Jun be there?

Whatever the case may be, I'll have to be very prepared. I can't just go empty handed. Not like the last time when he lured me in that hotel.

"We'll leave tomorrow. I'm planning on taking a ferry so I can spend more time with you." With that he got up and pecked my cheek before heading towards the door.

"Come down to eat something. I'll have the maids prepare something for you". He smiled before leaving.

I returned the smile as I stayed sitting. Watching him leave.

I got up after a few seconds to check if he was still outside monitoring me and to my surprise he was nowhere to be seen. I looked down towards the living room to see him actually going towards the kitchen.

Does he really have that much trust in me? Wow.

Closing the door shut, I grabbed my phone and dialled the person's number I needed most at this time. A friend of mine from high school who now works at a lab.

The call kept going and going until he finally picked up.

"Ryo....I need a favour".

Narrator's pov

The day past by quickly. Sia checked up on Jimin and together came down to have early dinner. Joined by Jungkook and Mia while on the other hand Jaedan and Uncle Cao monitored both Sia and Jungkook. It wasn't long till it was time for bed. Everyone went back to their bedrooms with Sia taking Jimin back to his designated room that had his special medical equipments. After leaving him on his bed, she went back to hers to take a shower.

The warm water relaxed her and she couldn't help but indulge in it. Once she was done, she wiped her body and grabbed her small night dress before slipping it on. She did her daily night routine and was ready for bed. However, the minute she stepped out of the bathroom, her feet stopped on the spot and gaze landed on the man in front of her. He was sitting on the side of the bed, waiting for her. He was shirtless, sitting only in his grey sweatpants with damp hair.

At the sound of her footsteps, Jungkook looked up innocently, seeing the person he was awaiting for. A little smile crawled up his lips as he watched her.