Chapter 8: an unfamilar door

Recap
"What is it that you really want?" Defeated that I was, turned to face him and ask him directly.

Maybe if I give him what he wants, he'll let me go.

He was already watching me. Observing each and every emotion appearing on my face until his lips parted to utter.

"You", he smirked.

End of recap

Sia's pov

All I did was stare at him in much thought. Seeing him smirking at me cunningly.

"Why don't you just be honest". I turned away, wiping my tears off as his gaze remained upon me.

"Why don't you just accept it".

Accept it...accept what?

His sadistic behaviour? His torture?

"I don't want to accept anything from you".

He chuckled at my response as I sat quietly.

"We'll see about that".

Unable to tolerate his insolence, I got up to leave. However, before I could take another step forward, my wrist was grabbed and I was pulled back.

It all happened in a split second and the next thing I know is I landed on his lap.

He grabbed my waist and secured me on top of him as I struggled in his grasp.

"W-what are you d-doing?- let me go"
I tried wriggling my wrist out of his huge hand that caged it but it only got tighter.

"Let me g-.."

"Sia?"

My eyes widened and heart sank at the sound of that voice.

J-Jimin?

"Sia? Honey? Where are you?"
My head turned towards the door instantly to see it still closed.

I-I thought he caught me red handed.

Looks like Jimin came out of the room in search for me. His voice was in a distance but I could feel him coming this way.

The door is not locked.

W-what if he barges in this room and sees me with-

I looked at Jungkook who stared at the closed door.

My throat went dry at the thought of Jimin catching us like this.

"Sia?" He called.

I tried getting up but Jungkook pulled me back down and held me closer to him.

"Let me go".
I whispered, trying to remove his hand around my waist.

Sweat built up on my forehead at the fear of being caught like this by my own husband.

"Butler Cao, have you seen Sia?"
I could hear him ask the elderly butler.

Look's like butler Cao said no since the sound of his foot steps began getting louder.