mother fuck the world

SAMMY'S POV

I pull open my bedside drawer and feel around inside for my pill bottle. I hear a jingle under my hands and I grab the bottle quickly.

Rushing to the bathroom, I feel for the handle and open the door. I step in and quickly close the door behind. I brace my hands on either side of the sink and breath hard.

I sniffle and wipe at the tears that stream down my face.

I begin to hyperventilate, not able to control my breathing as my chest rises and falls fastly.

I feel around for my cup and then turn on the sink when I find it. I place the cup under the water and fill the cup with water until I feel the water run over the top and poor down my hands.

Its impossible to love someone as much as I love Ace Miller. Its so...completely...impossible.

But I can't do it anymore, I just can't take it anymore.

I pop open the pill bottle and hear them rattle around.

I set the bottle down, making sure everything is ready.

I pull the razor blade out of my pocket and lean back against the wall. I raise my left wrist out in front of me and press the blade to my skin. Slowly and steady run it across my wrist.

I suck in a breath at the pain and my head falls back for a second.

Blood slowly trickles down arm, pooling at the inside of my elbow.

I hear my mom yell something up the stairs but I don't understand it. I begin to feel light headed and unsteady on my feet.

When I have made it across my wrist I reach for the bottle of pills but I graze it instead. The bottle falls to the floor and I hear pills scatter at my feet.

I bend down to reach for whatever pills I can find but as soon as I do so, I hear the door open and footsteps on the bathroom floor.

"Oh my god" I hear Ace say

My hands fumble around in the floor, attempting to get the pills and put them in my mouth as quickly as possible.

"Stop!" Ace yells and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my up to my feet and back against his chest.

"NO!" I yell and try to pry his hands off of me. I bend at the waist, trying to get to the pills.

His strong arms pull me away

"NO!" I cry and slump against him "no, no, no, no. I need the pills!"

"No you don't, Sammy" He says into my hair, his breath warm on my skin "no you don't. I'm here now, everything is okay, everything is fine. You are fine, baby"

"No I'm not! I just wanna die"

I hear people rush into the bathroom and my mom say "oh my gosh, where did all that blood come from?"

"She cut her wrist, call an ambulance" ace says

My mom cries out and kneels down beside me, trying to hold me.

"Call the ambulance!" Ace yells this time

"No!" I strain against him and try again for the pills "I don't need an ambulance, I need the pills!" Tears come even harder "ace, I need the pills!"

He squeezes me against him

"Why are you letting this happen to me?!" I yell "why won't you let me have the pills? Why are letting me hurt?!"

He rocks me back and forth in his arms, his face in my neck. "I love you, Sammy. I love you so much"

"Then let me have the pills!"

"I love you" he continues

I hear sirens in the distance outside and I hear them eventually fade out as if they are passing my house.

My eyes begin to close and then open, as if I'm fighting sleep.

And then everything goes black.