i cant stand him

SAMMY'S POV

Blake puts his lips close to my ear "your so perfect"

I can't help but giggle at his words and the feel of his warm breath on my skin.

"I'm blind, Blake" I say

"I don't care" he replies "your still perfect"

I smile "kiss me, please"

He chuckles and presses his lips against mine.

I lick his bottom lip and then begins to suck on it.

He moans into my mouth and I grin

Then suddenly I feel everything around me change and I pull away from Blake.

"Is ace walking by?" I ask him

"Um...yeah"

"Is he...with someone?"

He hesitates before saying "yeahxthat Caroline chick"

I nod "okay"

"How did you know he was walking past?"

I shrug "its like I can feel him around. That sounds weird but that's really how it is."

"He loves you, Sammy" he says abruptly "I can see it. He is only with Caroline right now because he wants to make you jealous"

"How do you know that"

"Cuz he kept glancing at you as he walked past and then smiled when he saw you realize that he's walking by"

I shake my head "I don't care. He made a choice and now he can't take it back"

"Your choice"

I give a confused look "do you want me to take him back?" I ask "you wouldn't mind if I take him back? Is that what you're saying?"

He sigh " no, that's not at all what,I'm saying, baby" he says "I'm just saying that I know you still love him and I wouldn't be surprised if you did take him back. Of course I would care if you took him back but I just want to see you happy"

I slide my hands down his chest and I take the hem of his shirt in my hands "I'm happy with you"

I feel his forehead slide along my cheek and then rest on my shoulder "I'm happy with you too"

"I told my parents about me being pregnant"

His lips brush against my skin "what did they say"

"We'll they asked the general questions like who the dad is" I tell him "they didn't yell at me like I thought they would. They just told me to learn from my mistakes"

"Wow" he says "I didn't expect that"

"Me neither"

Suddenly something comes to mind "why don't you mind that I'm pregnant?" Ask him "I thought you would run away when I told you"

He shakes his head "I don't like you or not like on the fact that you are pregnant or not, Sammy. I like Sammy, I'm falling for Sammy and nothing else" I smile and run my fingers through his hair "I don't care if you are pregnant or not"

I take his hand in mine, not knowing what to say so I just don't say anything.

****

"Sammy" ace says to me in class

I don't turn my head towards him, I keep my head straight forward. "Ace" I reply simply

"You move on fast" he comments

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest "good to know that a guy likes me for me and doesn't like or not like me based on rather I'm pregnant or not"

"That's not fair"

I laugh "that's not fair?" I ask in disbelief "what's not fair is the fact that you decided to leave me because you found out I was pregnant"

"That's not true"

I narrow my eyes "so you can say that you wouldn't be with me right now if I wasn't pregnant?"

I don't hear him say anything

"Exactly" I say "you decided rather we were together or not so leave me alone about it already"

Its like I can feel him lean closer. His body heat radiates off of him and onto me.

"I can't stay away from you, Sammy"

"Then let's try the friend thing" I suggest

He sighs "alright"

"Good. Now leave me alone"

" I just want to kiss you, Sammy"

I make a face "yeah, you wanna kiss me now and then as soon as I have the baby you will be out of my life for good"

"Damn" he makes a groaning sound "you know I love you and I'll love you forever"

"You don't love me enough to help me get through this." I snap "I had to tell my parents by myself because you are so much of a dick to even ask me how I'm doing"

"Well excuse me for being scared shitless about having a kid" he she's harshly

I put my face in my hands

"Yeah I'm scared just like you are" he admits "how about we go out? I can take you out to eat and we can talk this out"

I tuck my bangs back behind my ear "okay, ace"

"Good" he says "we can go to taco Bell"

I laugh and turn my head away so he can't see my smile "yeah, let's go to taco bell"

"Tonight?"

"Tonight is fine"

I can hear the smile in his voice "great"