remember that time...

ACE'S POV

Tracey has her arm looped through mine and her fingers softly trace up and down my arm. Her cold fingers are soft against my bare skin. She rests her head on my shoulder, her breaths slow and warm.

She wears tight skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt and black heels. Her long black hair is straight down her back with her bangs tucked behind her ear.

We sit side by side on the tail gate of my truck. Her left leg is crossed over her right so that her body is turned slightly towards mine.

I keep my hands in my lap and my back is slumped forward.

"You gotta stop thinking about this shit all the time" she is saying to me "remember when you used to just live? We used to have fun, you used to have fun. Just live"

"Just living is how I got myself into this position" I reply

"No, you being careless and stupid is what got you into this situation" she says, not sugar coating it

"Your right"

"I know I am"

I look down at her with a grin "you know, you have been there for me since day one"

Feeling my eyes on her, she looks up at me "that's because I love you" she says

I chuckle "I appreciate you listening to me complain"

"Anytime" she puts her forehead on my arm "you smell good"

"You do too" I admit "you always smell that cigarettes and seduction"

She busts out laughing "seduction?"

"Yeah" I smile "your voice and your eyes always look and sound like you want to seduce someone. Seduction seems to just ooze off of you"

"Oh wow. Are you telling me that every guy I talk to has the impression that I want to seduce them?"

I nod "that's exactly what I'm saying"

"Do you think that I want to seduce you?"

I laugh "do you want to seduce me?"

"Oh I don't think that I would have to seduce you to get you in my bed, ace. You would just come willingly"

"Is that right?"

"That's exactly right" she says and leans away to look at me

"I don't think so, Tracey"

She smiles "challenge accepted, ace"

I look away from her with a grin "your a peice of work"

She jumps off the truck and I suddenly feel the longing for her hands to touch me again.

"Come on then, ace. We don't want to be late for class now do we" she puts her hands on my thighs and stands her tippy toes to kiss my cheek.

I find myself putting a finger under her chin to keep her face turned up towards mine. And then I press my lips to hers.

She freezes in surprise but then relaxes and kisses me back.

We pull apart. Her eyes stare into mine.

"You kissed me" she says simply, still in shock

"Indeed I did" I say with a grin and hop down from the tail gait and stand directly in front of her. "And I believe that you did in fact kiss me back"

"Well of course I did" she smiles "your ace miller, anyone would kiss you back"

I laugh and take her hand in mine, pulling her along with me.

"What does this mean for us?" She asks "are we together again?"

I glance down at her "do you want us to be together again?"

She snickers "yeah"

"Then yeah" I say "your mine"

She wiggles her shoulders "I like the sound of that"

Me too, baby...me too

Tracey sneaks into the corner of the hall and puts a cigarette to her lips and lights it.

"Why didn't you smoke outside?" I ask her, putting a hand on the wall next to her head.

She legs out a stream of smoke. "Because I forgot to" she smiles

"We can go back out if you want"

She makes a sound "its cold out there"

Stepping closer to her, I slide a hand over her hip and to the small of her back. "I'll hold you"

She smiles "you can hold me anyways"

I press my lips to her neck "I'm fine with that"

"Me too" she puts an arm around my neck

I part my lips against hers and I feel something swirl from her mouth to mine.

I inhale the smoke that she let's travel into mine.

"I've never done that one before" I comment with a chuckle

She laughs "fist time for everything"

"You seem to be the one who always gives me my first times"

She stares up at me "I could give you a lot more"

I chuckle "you cou-"

The sound of Johnny's voice cuts me off "oh my gosh the gang is back together again?!" He claps his hands "we can do it like old times"

I remove myself from Tracey "and you seem to be the only one who can't find a girlfriend"

"Hey!" He puts a serious expression on "I am not ready for a serious relationship yet. You cannot blame me. If I want to hit and quit then let me hit and quit, my man. I don't need a woman to make my life complete."

He points at me and says "all I need in this like I money, drugs, and sex."

I laugh and Tracey rolls her eyes "you are such a pig" she says

"Oh yeah, cuz you aren't a pig yourself, Ms. Imma player"

"I'm not a player!" She gasps and hits his arm

"Really?" He asks, laughing "really, Tracey?"

She crosses her arms over her chest "I'm not a player"

"Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart"

Laughing, I shake my head at them