Telling Blake

SAMMY'S POV

It's a baby girl. The baby in my stomach is a girl and the only man I love is the father of my child. And I have never been any happier in my life.

I have never been more excited to start my new life with ace and our baby.

"Hey Blake" I say as we take a walk down the side walk

"What's up?"

I lick my lips "it's a girl"

He gasps "that's amazing, Sammy! I'm so excited for you!"

I smile "thanks"

I laugh nervously "umm...I think that we should probably uh...break up?"

He stops walking and grabs my arm to stop me too. "You want to break up?"

I nod and turn my head away "yeah"

"Why? I thought you were happy"

"I was happy, Blake. Don't get me wrong, I was never not happy with our relationship. It's just that...ace is the only man that I love. I can't see myself with anyone else"

He sighs "well I saw that coming"

"You did?"

"Well yeah" he says "even though you guys say you are just friends, everyone can tell that you guys still love each other. I can tell it too. I didn't expect you to stay with me. I knew you would break it off."

"Oh..." I laugh "well that's good because ace and I are getting married"

"I didn't see that one coming" he admits "when did you guys figure that out? While we were still together?"

I bite my lip "yeah"

"I wish you would have told me sooner" he says "I wish you maybe wouldn't have cheated on me because I know that you basically did"

I didn't think of it that way

"But as long as you are happy then that's all that matters right?" He says "if ace makes you happy then okay. That surprises me though just because of what he has done to you"

I can take that

"And when he almost hit you and then he humiliated you in front of the whole fair and then beat the shit out of me" he says "but if you feel happy then that's cool."

The shrug in his voice but the disappointment in his voice is evident. "I'm happy I was able to see what it is like in the life of Sammy key"

I give a light smile "I'm sorry, Blake"

"I'm straight"

I nod, knowing that he isnt