GRADUATION

ACE'S POV

"Ace Miller!" The principal calls out

I stand up and hold my hands in the air, doing a spin for all of the cheering seniors.

They clap and stand up, cheering for me

I walk up to the stage and accept my diploma from the principle.

I lean down to the microphone connect to the podium and yell out "HELL YEAH! WE FUCKING MADE IT!"
The kids roar, yelling and jumping, going absolutely insane. I see my parents shaking their heads but smiling as they do so.

"AND I JUST WANNA SAY!" I continue "THAT I AM UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE WITH SAMMY KEY!"

The crowd cheers even harder

I throw my hands in the air and take a bow before jogging off of the stage.

I go find Sammy in the swarm of people and scoop her up into my arms.

"You're absolutely insane, Ace Miller" she smiles, taking my face in her hands

"And you are absolutely beautiful l, Sammy Key" I reply, puttingnmy forehead against hers

"I love you" she whispers almost too soft for me to hear

"I love you too" I reply and kiss her softly

She presses into me and wraps her arms around my neck. "Three more months" she tells me

"I have it marked on my calendar" I admit

She laughs "are we staying in the house now?"

"Yes"

She looks so happy, so excited. And I feel my heart warm up at the sight of her happiness. That's all I want in my life; just seeing her happy.

"I'm so excited" she squeels

I laugh "me too"

Our mom's and dad's come over after graduation ends in the parking lot, hugging us and congratulating us.

"Isn't he just the sweetest thing, Sammy?" Kathy asks, grinning from ear to ear "he announced that he loved you in front of the senior class" she glares over at Chris "why didn't you do that for me, honey?"

He flushes "we were in different circumstance, hun"

"Mm" she crossed her arms over her chest

I chuckle and Sammy rolls her eyes, embarrassed.

My mom puts her hands on my shoulders "guess who is here honey"

"Who?" I ask, confused

"Cassie Bridges!" She squeels "remember her?!"

Cassie Bridges was my girlfriend at my old school. I had to break up with her because the whole distance thing wasn't my thing at all. She was my first love. I haven't seen her in a year.

"Yeah, I remember" I answer "where is she?"

"Cassie!" My mom yells, looking around

My dad give me an apologetic smile, indicating that he told her it wasntna good idea.

Suddenly a girl with wavey blond hair and electric blue eyes that I so fondly remember walks up to me.

She wears a flowy baby blue dress that reaches mid thigh and white sandals. Her make up is light and her legs are long.

Not able to help myself, my eyes drink her in, wanting every bit of her all over again.

"Cassie" I smile and reach out a hand