Chapter 03: Xalio Moretti

Maya's pov:

As I entered the house I stood there stunned. I have seen many luxurious houses but this house was simple and modern, I loved it. It was all black interior, just the way I like it. Let me tell you, the house is BIG.

I roamed around the house and explored a little bit

I roamed around the house and explored a little bit. It had a breathtaking view and it was a little on the outskirts which were perfect for me to keep a low profile.

I unpacked my things and went on to take a shower. This time I wore something a bit more presentable because well, I was finally going to meet Mr. Ruthless mob boss.

I put on a red satin dress, kept my hair down and put on some red lipstick and I was ready to put on a hell of a show.

I stepped out of the house to see Ryan waiting for me outside. I got in and we left.

"Do you like your new place?" asked Ryan.

"Yes, it's gorgeous!" I smiled.

"That's good, now remember you NEED to make this deal or the whole plan goes to waste." Ryan said as he pulled up to the parking lot of the club.

"Of course. Don't worry."

"Have you spoken to Raven or Alucard yet?"

"Yes, I have. Raven never has anything nice to say to me. I still can't believe he said all that to you"

"He loves you c'mon. You're his little peanut"

"Ugh not you too" I groaned.

"We're here. Remember, stick to the plan alright"

" I know and I will." I took a deep breath as I got out of the car.

"Buena suerte, call me once you're done and I'll pick you up." Ryan said and left.

I entered the bar and went to the VIP section, looking for Xalio.

The club was beautiful. Finally, a man who knows how to be grand in the right way.

After a while I finally spotted him. He was with two other men who I assumed were two of his "most trusted ones" I went up to him and introduced myself and took a minute to take a closer look.

He was the kind of person who you don't think can get any more attractive but each time, they surprise you. He was tall, dark, had a chiselled jawline, Emerald eyes and black slicked-back side shaved tousled hair. I have seen his picture but this man was straight up GODLY.

I won't lie to you, Xalio Moretti was the most gorgeous man I ever laid eyes on.

"Take a picture it'll last longer, bellissima." Xalio gave a devilish grin. There it is, the cocky attitude I was told about.

"Don't flatter yourself, gilipollas." I replied in annoyance.

"What does that mean?" Xalio looked at me in confusion.

"Look it up later." I rolled my eyes.

He was gorgeous but his attitude needed a little bit of taming. Well it's good I know how to make a man respect me.

Xalio's pov: 

Damn, she was beautiful. I've never seen someone talk to me with such confidence. There was one thing that was bugging me though. Her eyes, looked dead. It looked as if something inside her was in pain.

Maya's pov:

I found myself staring at his gorgeous face. His eyes, they looked.. cold, lifeless. I'm very good at reading people actually. His eyes showed pain. They showed that he wasn't always like this. Something changed him.

We are our own demons. We just decide when to tame them and when to unleash them.

"Anyways, let's get to business now shall we?" I smirked at him.

"We shall." Xalio said returning a smirk.

"Oh man, this is going to be much harder than I thought it would." I thought to myself...and what are the chances of me being right? well, more than you'd imagine.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter. Sorry it's a little short bc I have to stretch the plot into 3-4 different chapters hehe please bear with me. What do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out. I love y'all.