Bonus Chapter

Maya's pov:

Wondering what we've all been up to? Well, it's been four years since Xalio and I have been together. Alucard and Karla are already fucking married, can you believe it? This is gonna sound so corny but it's been the most amazing four years of my life. Our teams joined forces and we are now the most powerful and dangerous mafia in the world...together. We handle some of the biggest weapon and bomb equipment shipments together. Raven, Alucard and I moved back in with Xalio but we still go back to Rochester on the weekends.

Also, I'm thinking of proposing to him today. EEEP I know!! I was never a very "yay marriage" type person but these last four years have made me realize that this man is my one and only and that he is someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

If you know that he's the one, why wait for him to ask you when you can do it first. I've seen my parents and they are the exact reason that I started believing that true love does exist.

My parents never left each other's side, fought together, protected each other, they were the definition of a power couple. "Look mama, papa, Le di a mi corazón otra oportunidad. Le di una oportunidad a Xalio." I looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Peanut come down here!" Raven called.

"Coming dummy!" I replied as I skipped downstairs. "Hello, Auggie! how's my good boy doing?" I pet his head.

"What's up Rav?"

"The ring arrived." he said as he opened up a small box with a shining platinum ring band inside.

"Oh, this is beautiful. I'm so fucking nervous!" I brushed my feet on top of each other.

"Wassup people!" Ryder greeted us as he passed by us, happily eating a bagel. I quickly hid the ring behind my back and slid it into my back pocket.

 "Hey, Ry!" I greeted back, giving Raven a "Phew" look.

[In Xalio's room] Xalio's pov:

"Yo Xalio, is the proposal plan still on?" Ryder asked, swallowing his bagel bite.

"Yes, tonight has to be perfect." he sighed. "I never thought I'd do this man. Maya's making me break all my rules."

"She's got you all smitten and cute, it's gross." Ryder made a disgusted expression and proceeded to laugh.

"Shut up. You're not even with someone and you're still gross as it is" I scoffed.

[In Maya's room] Maya's pov:

"What's the plan for tonight?" Alucard asked.

"No idea but I'll think of something all right." I walked out of the room, thinking of what I could do.

A little while later, Xalio and I went for some training and shooting practice.

[Meanwhile at the penthouse] Raven's pov:

"I assume y'all already know that Xalio and Maya are both gonna be proposing to each other tonight?" Karla asked.

"Yep." everyone said in unison.

"Okay so here's what we're gonna do...

First, we're gonna call them both up to the rooftop where we'll set up balloons and play nice music in the background. I know it's very cringe but it will be so much fun ahahahaha and then ask them both if they have something to tell each other. We're gonna have them say it together. It's an easy plan so should be perfect.

Riley, Marco and Jane get the decorations, Raven go get a chocolate cake, Al you'll call them up and the rest of y'all are gonna help us set everything up."