Chapter 31: Girlfriends and Promises

Maya's pov:

Four days passed by in a blur. Xalio and I enjoyed our shenanigans around the penthouse, Al and Karla had their own thing going on and basically everything was the same. It was kind of really peaceful, a little too peaceful.

"Yo Karla!" Alucard called.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Listen umm I wanted to ask you if you were maybe umm free this weekend?" Alucard asked.

"Yeah, I am why?" She couldn't help but blush.

"I was thinking we could maybe go out to dinner?" He asked being rather shy.

"Umm nahh." she scrunched her nose. Alucard's face dropped in disappointment. "I'm just kidding, it's a date." she smiled as she skipped away.

"Yesyesyesyesyes" Alucard jumped around.

"Someone's jolly today." Raven laughed. 

"What's making you jump like a bunny?" I chuckled.

"I asked Karla out to dinner...."

"Aaand?"

"She said and I quote "it's a date."

"LET'S GO!!" I clapped. 

"MY MAN!!" Raven hugged him.

"Al and Karla sitting on a tree.." Raven sang. 

"k-i-s-s-i-n-g" I added.

"Oh, y'all are so dead."

Alucard pushed us both on the floor and dog-piled on us.

"Hijo de puta! Get up!" I yelled. 

"Get off you fat fuck!" Raven smacked his head.

Soon, Xalio, Ryder and Noah walked in. A confused expression was plastered over their face as they saw the three of us piled on top of each other.

"What's going on here?" Ryder asked.

"DOG PILE!" Noah jumped on top of Alucard.

"Ow." we groaned.

"We were just teasing Al." Raven explained.

"Y'all are so weird." Ryder laughed.

We stood up, fixed our hair and clothes.

*phone rings*

"Wait, why the fuck is my work phone ringing right now? It's my leave day uhuhuh"

Yes, I have two phones. The second is for assassin purposes. No one knows I'm The Silver Shadow except for these people here. My assassin phone has a voice modulator which helps to sustain my secret identity and the phone hangs up by itself before one minute so that no one can track me down.

"Silver Shadow speaking." I answered the call. "Whom, when and where?...mhmm... what? Okay. I'll text you the location for the meetup." I hung up.

"So boys, I just got a call for a hit job for 1 Million."

"Oh my god! Who's this unlucky person?" Raven asked.

"Take a guess why don't you..." I crossed my arms. 

"I don't know? tell me!" he said, eagerly waiting for a reply.

"You! What did you do Rav?" I roared.

"Oh shit umm.. nothing, just stole something from the last target." he shrugged.

"The man offered me 1 Million for this job! What the hell did you steal?!"

"Nothing.. just a diamond..." he murmured.