Chapter 29: Kindnapee

[two days later] Raven's pov: 

"They aren't here either!" Ryder shouted as he got in the car after checking out the warehouse.

We've checked out four of the warehouses and three of the construction sites. Nothing. No one was to be found. I was slowly losing my shit. Dagger made a big mistake by kidnapping my peanut. I'll end his whole entire existence once I find that son of a bitch.

"There are three more warehouses and two more construction sites left Ry, don't lose hope now." Noah comforted.

"I know but we don't have much time guys." Ryder sighed.

"We're gonna find them."

The reassuring Noah drove off along with everyone to the rest of the locations.

We checked all the construction sites. Nothing. Now it's time for the fifth warehouse. This is just never-ending ugh. Where are you guys?

[At the fifth warehouse]

"Gemma, Luna, Lorenzo, go this way. Jane, Karla and Riley you guys go that way. Zayn, Marco and Maeve go that way. Raven, Alucard and Noah, you're with me. Let's go."

Ryder directed the team as they went about their respective lanes in search of Maya and Xalio.

 We looked all over the warehouse, every corner, every little hole for any sort of clue but still nothing. We all were very worn out. Everyone's faces dropped. They were all slowly losing hope but someone here had to encourage everyone and lead the team. If I have to hide my emotions to help my best friends, I'll do it not just once but a hundred times.

"Nothing's here." Everyone came back team, huffing and puffing from all the searching.

"Now we just have two more warehouses to search." Noah sighed.

"They're gonna be okay don't worry." I patted his back.

[At Dagger's hideout] Maya's pov:

"Let's pay Maya a visit. She should be up."

Dagger flung the door open to see me seated on the cold floor, enraged to the core.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"Oh nothing darling, just wanted to come to pay you a visit." He walked closer to me and said lowly.

The nerve of this psycho-

"I need you to listen to me and listen good. You've made a huge mistake which will have only one result where, in the end, you'll be the one on the ground and I'll be the one who walks away." I said as I grabbed him by his neck, with my nails stabbing his neck, leaving faint marks.

"We'll see about that." He said as he freed himself from my tight grip.

He called his boys in. They picked me up and took me to another room.

As I entered the room, I saw Xalio sitting on a chair. His face hung slightly from the GHB dosage and his eyes looked dead.

"Xalio!" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Maya!" He lifted his head up.

"Aww would you look at that... lovebirds are reuniting." Dagger mocked.

Xalio and I passed him a glare as I tried to free myself from them.

"Now now, don't glare at me. Thank me for keeping you alive." he scorned.

"Go fuck yourself." Xalio groaned.

[Back at the penthouse] Raven's pov:

"Ugh, it's been two days since they've been gone and we still haven't found them." Jane slapped the car seat out of frustration. "They're not at any of the construction sites, and only one warehouse is left"