Chapter 38: Together

Maya's pov:

Did we say we were going to confess tomorrow? oh no honey tomorrow was a lot of weeks ago and now a month has passed by. I tried dropping so many hints but nothing worked. Even August had started to grow in size.

Xalio's pov: 

I tried to drop so many hints!! This woman didn't understand a single one. A whole entire month passed by and of course the rest of the impatient motherfuckers are pissed.

Maya's pov:

I woke up to a bright ray of sunshine falling on my face. I fought the light with my hands and rubbed my eyes as I wiggled out of the sheets without cracking my eyes open even once. I had a pounding headache due to the whiskey I drank last night.

"Wow, didn't even wish a good morning. Rude." A raspy voice spoke from behind me on the bed.

I cracked my eyes open to see whether what I just heard was imagination or reality.

"Xalio, what in the world are you doing on my bed? What the fuck?!" I jumped.

"Don't tell me you don't remember.." he gasped dramatically.

I put a little pressure on my mind and started having blurry flashbacks.

[Flashback, last night]

Xena had gone out that night to meet some friend of hers and so all of us umm well...

"Maya get down!" Xalio tried pulling me down the pool table.

"MEN ARE TRASH!" Karla yelled.

"Wow okay." offended Alucard replied to her remark. "C'mon now get down Karla."

The guys were finally successful in pulling us girls down and take us to our respective rooms.

Xalio put me to bed, tucked me in and squiggled in next to me.

"You know what? I'm sober enough to do this shit." I climbed on top of Xalio and kissed him.

"Maya you're drunk I can't do this when you're not in the right state of mind." he broke the kiss.

"You're my boyfriend and I'm sober enough to realize what I'm doing so shut the fuck up and kiss me."

"Being your boyfriend doesn't give me the right."

"I'm not that drunk Xalio, I know what I'm doing I swear."

"Are you sure?" he asked as a final reassurance.

"Yes my god!" I groaned.

He finally gave in. His hands trailed along my spine till it reached my tail bone. My hand travelled his chest as it caressed his V- line.

He knew how to make me weak to my knees and he was proud of it and so now I took control and I grabbed his hair as kissed his neck. He let out a silent moan, giving me the satisfaction that I was able to do the same thing he did to me.

Drunk Maya has this weird confidence that lets her do things she never usually does. Xalio might just not be able to walk tomorrow. Oh how the turntables.

[Present time]

"Ohhhhhh riiiigghhhttt." I said as I remembered everything. "Anyways, get the fuck off my bed and take a shower. You stink." I laughed.

"I think you know the reason for the sweat quite well.." he smirked.

I just wanted to slap that smirk off his face. "Get out you horny ass motherfucker."

[In Karla's room] [Flashback]

"C'mon now babe let's put you to bed." Alucard put her on her bed and tucked her in.