CHPT. 00 A contract born

From the ashes, a being of misfortune rise. The war of Archons that was the demise of mortals, set a new path of immortality to some.

But...

The chains that restrain him from living the life he desired, trapped him within a world of black and white. A timeless realm that only an alternate self is his company. A curse he burdened from a god that refused to let him die.

He must suffer eternal agony.

He must suffer his immortal pain.

Millenia passed, he was finally free. With the freedom he was gifted, he pledges loyalty to the falcon of the west. Pledge his loyalty to the crown of the north.

The duty he must fulfil, protect the lord of wind. Protect the lands of freedom.

Protect the freedom that others would take. To never allow the city of freedom to loose their liberty.

One body yet two egos. The cursed persona's that define the demon of contracts trapped within the world of black and white.

The lesser evil and the greater evil.

When the outlander that caught the wind learns of his existence, a new journey begins. A friendship began through a contract, yet secrets still lie beneath their smiles.

Harboring a hatred for the god of contracts, can this outlander give the demon of contracts closure? Or will he eternally resent the one that abandoned him?