special ⤷"Get to know me!"

Things you may or may not have known about Alastor. (P. S. I have come to realize that I may have been an awful narrator when it comes to stuff about Alastor, so here are the things I have written about him that weren't published.

━━━━━

Height:
── truthfully, I didn't really prepare the specifics of Alastor's physique and focused more on his personality. In game, he would have the same model as Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, etc...

If estimating that the adult male body type in the game are around 5'10" - 6'6" then Alastor would be around 6'0" and a half.

In his backstory as the heir of Caelentis Alastor grows up in an abusive household before his father saves him. Thus, his height would have stunted a bit and made sure he was atleast average or below that.

As a human, Alastor was slightly below average in terms of height (German average is 5'10 so he would be below that), but after becoming a demon and experiencing the effects of traveling to different worlds, his body somehow mutated and gave him a growth spurt.

He's tall, but not due to natural or biological reasons. Had he been raised properly, Alastor would naturally grow to 6'0" when he was still human, since his father was considerably tall. (Mond is based of Germany so Alexander Caelentis was above the 5'10" average.) Basically, Alastor was legitimately short for his age but was blessed by the stars to grow taller.

Familial ties:
── regardless of the fact that Alastor is well known for being a tyrannical and cruel demon, he is a family man. Though he has severe mommy issues, his paternal family and Fu His has given him so much love that he simply wants to make sure his favorites are not deprived of it.

Alastor values family Ina similare manner to Childe caring for his, but Alastor is more intense. Even so, he is heavily accepting of the fact he will outlive the family he has made for himself time and time again.

He has an... Adopting addiction. Alastor is the type of person to look at an orphan and take a minute before deciding he is adopting them (ex: Kaeya, Diluc, Razor, Bennett, somehow grabbed Shenhe along the mess.) He is perfectly fine with being their brother or father figure in life. (In the case of Diluc, it was a good in between and Kaeya was a pretty much a baby when he first had a crush on Alastor.)

Alastor does not define Family with blood. He knows that not all of the people who you share blood with are family, (blame his biological mother). For someone who lies a lot, Alastor is painfully loyal to those he cares for.

Trauma/s:
── Alastor once had a fear of fire. Ironic, yes, but he genuinely feared fire to the point he would rather freeze under the climate of old mond than light one. He has to watch as his family was burned and ran into the very fire that turned them into the ash, thus he grew to fear the flames.

Eventually he grew out of that fear after being able to use his vision.

── when he was a child, Alastor was a severely claustrophobic. His mother would often lock him in a box or a cabinet when he did something she thought was wrong and over time, Alastor would become extremely obedient just so he won't get locked up again.

── after Morax killed him, Alastor hated being touched. He was physically and mentally repulsed by the mere thought of being touched and had made it a habit to wear as much clothes as possible. Ever notice the fact that when I describe his clothes, it seems like he wear multiple layers? It's cause he does.