special ⤷ "私の王、私の騎士"

"私の王、私の騎士" (My king, my knight)

. "私の王、私の騎士" (My king, my knight)

. scenario/au ; ROYALTY AU. Zhongli is an emperor, and Alastor/Yue is his knight. Stuff happens in the throne room.

. warning ; sexual themes

.

The empire of Liyue, was the land of contracts. A propseroud empire with rich history and a strong military, and their commerce was the best of the lands. Liyue was not a place to be trifled with, especially with their fearsome emperor.

And sitting atop a golden throne was an ethereal man, with eyes like the mora his empire minted. His fingers drumming on the armrest of the throne, and a his gaze stuck to the fool kneeling before him. Trembling as the man's head was pressed to the floor, the emperor simply stared at him with dull eyes.

He waved a hand, "What has he done again?" His nonchalant tone caused the other guards to flinch, sweat dropping at his passiveness. The fool kneeling had committed treasons, and their emperor was utterly uninterested. Perhaps their emperor was simply so powerful and strong that such treasonous actions were child play to him.

"Your...your majesty... Duke Huaqing has attempted a coup d'etat against you, conspiring with Snezhnayan envoys... The documents regarding the materials that will be used for the coup have been gathered...sire."

The emperor simply hummed, staring at Duke Huaqing. His fingers twitched, a strained grin plastering across his face. He leaned back against his throne, lazily tilting his head towards the well-dressed guard standing slightly behind his throne. He smirked at the dark look the knight sported, before glancing towards one to anger his knight. Amber eyes glinted in amusement as his knight stared daggers at Duke Huaqing.

"What do you think?" The emperor asked, smirking as his fingers continued to drum against the arm rest. Gesturing to the duke, his knight gave him a small glance, hands behind his back. He saw how his knights hands rubbed against each other, a tick he had gotten used to.

The benevolent emperor, Rex Lapis to his people, Morax to those outside his empire, and ━━━

"Execution." His knight mercilessly spoke, his uncovered eye boring into the duke. An azure eye glaring down at the man, whilst the other was covered by an eye patch. His hands once behind his back held the hilt of his sword, bloodthirsty and unapologetic.

The duke stiffened, raising his head with a horrified expression towards both knight and emperor. Pale and sweaty, he grit his teeth and went to please for mercy but his voice was stuck on his throat. The knight gazed at him in such devilish fury, that his courage sunk into his depths, not daring to resurface.

"Hm... Perhaps." The emperor mockingly contemplated, smiling at the duke. "Execution. Not a bad idea actually. Hang his body at the palace gates, to... Set an example to those who even think of defying me." He ordered, and the duke was dragged away.