special ⤷ "私の痛み、あなたの快適さ"

❝Extinguish my flames of hatred and burn a new passion❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

. "私の痛み、あなたの快適さ" (My pain, your comfort)

. scenario/AU ; in which Alastor was secretly the second Pyro Archons, while Murata is the third.

Warning: mild spoilers for upcoming chapters.

.

The flames burned in his palm, the divine light falling to his hands was swallowed by the fire. His mismatched eyes only watched, as it changed into horrific ash.

He was already relieved of his duties, but could he remove the burden from his shoulders. He wasn't the original Archon, but the second. He trained the third to immediately replace him, dumping all of his responsibilities on his successor. He yearned to return to Natlan, wishing he could check on the lady of fire. A title she carried with pride.

The flames of his past selves. The last heir of mighty clan, died 2600 years ago. Fenghuang's greatest disciple, waited to reingnite once more. And thus. . . The second pyro Archons flames were passed on, and he brought forth the contract demon once more.

These flames represented every identity he once was, but all the while, they were the same. He was Alastor. Nothing changed that, and he valued his identity much more than a normal person would. Strip that away from him and he would be nothing but a body without a soul.

Perhaps it was because of this that he never revealed he was once an archon. One that had trained the mighty god of war that ruled over Natlan. Was it his fear or was it for others safety, he would question himself.

He never thought the day his past identity was revealed to another Archon aside from the Lady of fire. He didn't want anyone to know. His secret was supposed to be kept hidden until a new era arised.

Maybe this was the new era.

"Of all the Archons, why did it have to be you."

The cold breeze flew past him without a second to spare, he glared at the man who looked at him with a curious and worried gaze. He couldn't help but feel anger and sadness inside of him. The burden of it all, why did the secret have to fall on his enemies hands.

"Alastor. . ."

Zhongli softly called his name, stepping closer and closer but Alastor continued to back away. They were in the secluded ruins of luhua pool, to which Zhongli had lured Alastor into. The demon was impressed that he had the cunning to bait him with demonic spirits.