CHPT. 36 Frozen Lust

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.

"My darling~"

He blinked lazily, before he turned to a beautiful woman with bright azure eyes that stared at him with love, or what the woman herself thought. A section of her dull teal hair was tied into a bun, with a shiny silver hairpin―decorated with amethyst jewels. Her skin was pale, white as snow as she wore a silver and red dress.

The woman had worn the crimson dress rather than her usual blue. Her reason? She stared at the man clad in red and black, as eyes like the sun and sky stared back at her. A small smile gracing his lips, and she ignored the way his eyes were devoid of the same love she had.

He stood there under the setting sun, caressing a gold phoenix hairpin with rubies decorating the phoenix. Her gaze lingered to the hairpin, blinking her eyes dreamily as she stepped closer to him. She trailed a hand over his arm, smiling at him.

Mismatched eyes glances at her, before twirling the hairpin, and she watched as it vanished into incandescent particles. She pouted but felt herself melt as a cold hand caressed her cheek.

"My darling, who owned the pin? It was lovely." She smiled, pressed her own cold hand to the one against her cheek.

The man smiled, "My mother. It's the last thing I have of her... But for you?" He reached behind her, and plucked the silver pin from her hair.

The silver pin rested in his hands, and she gasped as flames devoured it. She went to shriek in horror, but as the flames died down, she saw the same silver pin with golden details. The amethyst jewels were now glinting rubies.

"Oh Alastor! It's beautiful." She gasped, wrapping her arms around his neck and moving closer to him. Alastor tilted his head, a close-eyed smile upon his countenance.

"Gwyneira... You are as well." His smile was crooked, and Gwyneira couldn't help but stare deeply into those eyes. They were devoid of emotions, and she could not help but love them even more.

The coldness of his eyes was magnificent―to her. It was frigid like the ice and snow she created, and the incandescent flames he summoned was nothing to his niveus aura.

She giggled as the frost that formed under her feet melted from the flames he created. Her heart raced as she leaned into him and pressed her head against his chest. It was warm, warmer than she was used to, but she loved it.

"My darling~ I will love you forever, and ever, and ever until my ice thaws. Let us be together, frozen in time!" She fawned, feeling a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍.   genshin impactजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें