CHPT. 01 The stupid act of summoning a demon

旅行者と悪魔

旅行者と悪魔

.

As his smile turned crooked, his feet dangled by a branch. The pure utter amusement he had, watching the blonde boy fight of his enemies as he tried to help the grey-haired electro user had him smiling at how courageous he was. To fight the great Lupus Boreas, was a feat he could easily respect.

"Hehe~ So this is the guy I have to watch over?" He asked, pulling up his leg and rested his arm on his knee. His Heterochromatic eyes of yellow and blue shined like the sun and the moon. His black hair, glazed with a hint of blue swayed as the frigid winds Andrius summoned blew away the three humans that dared to challenge him.

Tilting his head, he watched the blonde intently. "Doesn't seem like he needs protecting." He murmured, kicking his foot in the air. He began to grow bored, satisfied to find that the battle had ended.

"I don't think mows the right time... I don't need to meet him right away." He hummed, hoping of the tree and sprinting off with flames covering his being. The faint trail of red and orange, leaving specs of pyro particles to dance in the air.

Aether glanced at the tree by the edge of the colosseum, the broken-down tree. He felt a very ominous presence, one that was quite dangerous that he had been distracted during the battle with Andrius. Walking out of the colosseum, he still felt rather shaken by the presence.

"Hey, are you okay?" Paimon tilted to the side, raising a brow at her companion's perturbation. Aether shook his head, trudging back to Monstadt. The feeling of someone watching him was faint, but he didn't sense any ill-intent on it. It was plain curiosity and interest.

'An admirer? No. I'm not even popular.' contrary to his thoughts, Aether was indeed popular among the people of Mond, as the famous Honorary Knight. He just didn't pay heed to his fame, rather concentrated on the current matter that he was thrust into.

"Hey! Hey! Let's go get some Sweet Madame before we meet up with Lisa!" Paimon exclaimed, zooming towards Good Hunter where Sara could be seen giggling at the floaty child. Aether sighed, preparing to waste more money on the small yet glutinous Fairy-being.

Later after filling herself up with cooked fowl, Paimon immediately insisted on them scurry to the Favonius Library. "took you long enough." Aether scoffed, dashing towards the wall and carelessly climbing up the wall. People of Monstadt did not find this unorthodox, as several others had done so before- examples are; Bennett who kept forgetting that he could have used the stairs.

.

After having researched more on Teyvat, Aether was finally free from his studying on the world he currently resided in. "Traveler!" He heard, turning his head to be greeted with a smiling Marjorie.