CHPT. 13 Windy moor

目利き

目利き

.

Alastor sighed, silently standing by Wanmin's restaurant as Aether dealt with the perfume. The woman named Ying'er just creeped him out too much, he was able to subtly compare her to the Infamous Lisa Minci, Razor spoke of.

Speaking of Razor...

"Al! Al! There you are!"

Alastor turned his head to the side, seeing both Bennett and Razor were dashing towards him. He smiled wryly, though his discussion with Aether concerning the two would keep them safe, it may hurt their feelings. Even so, as long as the pair were not caught up in the crossfire of the argument he was satisfied.

"You two had fun?" He asked, ruffling their hairs. The pair smiled earnestly, pleased to be treated as if they were his younger brothers.

"Yeah! But Razor doesn't seem to want to ride a boat." Bennett snickered, making the wolf boy glare at him.

"What happened?"

"We almost fell!" Bennett said in a rather enthusiastic tone. Alastor blinked in surprise, turning to Razor with sweat rolling off his forehead. The wolf-boy nodded, muttering incoherently.

"Benny, be careful. Benny doesn't get wet or Benny gets sick." Razor bluntly explained, making the young adventurer blush.

Alastor snickered. "Well-"

"Hey, Guys!!"

Paimon zoomed to the trio, grinning brightly while Aether trudges behind her. He looked exhausted, though he did carry a scent which Alastor discerned as the silk flowers they bought. Once he saw the pair, he turned to look at the demon he signed a contract with, a guilty expression on his face.

Alastor smiled sadly, before ushering the two to a table after swiftly ordering some food for them.

"So what did you guys want to talk about?" Bennett asked though he felt like something bad was about to happen.

Alastor nudged Aether, the boy taking in a sharp breath.

"I think you should go back to Monstadt."

Bennett and Razors eyes widen in shock. "Wh-What?! Why?!" Bennett stammered, feeling like he was being abandoned. Alastor saw this and hurriedly explained.

"Bennett, it's not what you think."

" Th-Then, you're not kicking us out of the team?" Alastor smiled at the question, patting the boy's head.