How you meet

Y/H/T = Your Home Town.

Suggested by @Nisha_Kaur_Styles
~~~~~~~~~~
You had just moved to London and you were finding it quite difficult to fit in. The streets were very busy and crowded, something somewhat different to what you were used to.

You went into a nearby cafe, to get out of the cold and into the warmth as you ordered your drink before sitting down and blowing hot air into your hands in an attempt to warm them up.

The cafe was quiet, it was approaching the evening and you were currently one of the few people here, besides a few other people.

Suddenly you saw a swarm of girls screaming outside the cafe as a tall figure entered the cafe wearing a grey hoodie, his hood up over his face as if unidentifiable.

He had black skinny jeans on, brown scuffed boots and a leather jacket on top.

"Sorry," the mans deep, husky voice apologised to the elder lady at the counter who simply shrugged him off, walking towards the door as the few people in the cafe got up to leave, seeming to know the situation while you were left bewildered.

"Would you like to stay?" The elder woman asked me politely as you nodded warily, not knowing why she would ask you that.

She nodded and locked the cafe doors as the girls outside screamed.

The man turned around and you saw exactly who it was. Harry Styles. Now you understood that the girls outside are fans and why the woman had to lock the cafe.

He approached you as your breath caught in your throat. You had imagined this day many times but never like this.

"Why do you want to stay? It will probably be a while before I can leave," he said as he stood in front of my table.

"It's fine, I'd rather stay in here if I'm honest." You smiled at him and he smiled back, showing his award winning smile.

"How come?" He asked, cocking his head to the side and furrowing his eyebrows slightly, making him look adorable.

"I just moved here, so I don't really feel like I fit in much." You sighed, as he sat down in front of you.

"Oh I understand that. I grew up in Holmes chapel in Cheshire and it's much quieter than London. So when I moved here I felt out of place. Where are you from?" He asked, intrigued.

"Y/H/T" you told him.

You and Harry sat and talked for a while, as paparazzi started to gather outside the cafe doors.

"Maybe you should go," I told him, nodding towards the larger crowd.

"I'm so sorry," he apologised, turning back around to you as you smiled at him.

"It's okay, it's what I kind of expected when I noticed that it was you in the cafe." You told him.

"Oh, you realised it was me? I guessed you might have known who I was because you didn't question the fans outside but I wasn't sure," he shrugged and you laughed.

"Yes I noticed it was you," you nodded.

"Thank you for not screaming or anything," he smiled.

"It's alright," you reassured him.

"I took a few pictures and signed some autographs for some of the fans but then more and more fans started to come and I knew I had to go inside somewhere. I didn't have any security with me and I came to this cafe last week when this happened too." He added.

"Oh, maybe you should bring your security with you, it might be safer." You said, concerned.

"I would but I don't like dragging them around with me. I know it's their job but they look so bored and it's nice to walk around by yourself and just explore and enjoy the scenery instead of feeling like I have to rush." He explained.

"You have such a kind heart." You complemented and he grinned, his face lighting up with happiness.

"Thank you, so do you from what I've heard." He smiled.

"Excuse me, I hate to interrupt but the crowd is getting bigger and I suggest we leave." Preston, one of the security guards spoke as he stood beside you and Harry with more security standing outside the cafe.

"How did you know I was here?" Harry asked.

"Liam saw it on twitter and asked us to come, he was worried." Preston smiled. You knew who Preston was through being a fan.

"I suggest you come with us young lady, so we can protect you too. We want to make sure your home safe." He grinned as he walked towards the door, waiting for us to follow.

"This is going to look really suspicious." You said and Harry winked.

"That's not necessarily a bad thing." He said cheekily, aiding you to blush.

You both managed to get through the crowd of fans and paparazzi safely and you were dropped off at home promptly.

"I had a nice time." You smiled and Harry nodded.

"Me too. Text me later." He smiled as he drove off.

You went inside your home, checking your contacts, wondering how you could text him if you hadn't exchanged numbers and noticed Harry's contact name and phone number.

You:
"How did you put your number into my phone? X"

You sent him the text and waited for a reply, receiving one in a few minutes.

Harry:
"You left it on the table and I typed it in while you were getting another drink.xx"

You smiled, thinking about how you two met and if you'd continue to talk and even become friends. However you got much more than that. You gained four new best friends who were his bandmates and this was just the start of a beautiful relationship.

~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think about this imagine?

Lauren <3