Mistakes

This one was requested by @JocelynZapata <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't take this anymore! You've been seen out with her way too much!" You shouted.

You were in the middle of a fight with Harry over him being seen out with Taylor, his ex, again.

"There's nothing going on, were just friends and I've only been seen out with her twice because we happened to be in the same place at the same time, it honestly was nothing more." He explained.

You sighed, not being able to take the amount of stress you were put under in this relationship.

"I'm sorry Harry, I do believe you, but I can't go on like this, there are too many rumours and if I'm doubting you then obviously were just not going to work out." You told him, heading upstairs to pack your things.

"No, Y/N please, I know you trust me and I'll spend time with you more and we can work on our relationship." He argued.

"No, I'm sorry but I can't take this relationship anymore. I'm sorry, but I can't." You told him, heading upstairs where you packed your things.

It wasn't just him being seen out with his ex, it was the continuous rumours, the hate, everything and in the end you decided it wasn't worth your tears.

"Please, we can make this work," he pleaded after following you up the stairs.

"No we can't, I'm sorry." You sniffled.

"You just don't want to make it work anymore do you? Do you not love me anymore?" He asked, hurt.

"Of course I still love you, more than words could describe, but I can't go on like this and neither can you. Were constantly arguing and it just seems like this is what's best for both of us. I don't see another way because you keep saying we can make it work and nothing is changing." You explained and he scoffed.

"Are you sure there isn't any other way?" He asked you, sniffling as the tears began to build up in his eyes.

"I don't think so. We've tried and this seems to be the only solution at this point." You told him, quietly as you continued to pack your things.

"Okay." He muttered, taking a deep breath before leaving you on your own to pack.

Once you had packed your things, you began your journey downstairs to leave, seeing Harry in a ball on the floor, his head pressed to his knees which were brought up against his chest.

"Harry?" You called, still caring for him despite everything. You felt like your heart had shattered when he lifted his head to reveal his red puffy eyes and tears falling down his cheeks.

"Just go, I can't bear to see you go." He cried.

You hesitated, wanting to comfort him, but knowing if you didn't leave it would only lead to more hurt for the both of you.

"Goodbye Harry," you muttered as you walked out of the house.

You let out a long shaky breath as you left, deciding where you should stay as you started the hard task of living without him.

Two years later ~
Harry's P.O.V:

Here I am, sitting in my home, alone. I never thought I would be this lonely when I met Y/N.

Y/N. Her name still remained in my mind like it was only yesterday when she walked out. I should have moved on by now, but I hadn't.

There was nothing going on between Taylor and I at the time, I shouldn't have been going out so much and I should've worked harder on the relationship I had back home, but instead I went out clubbing and ended up talking to my ex.