Sweet Clinginess

Slipping from the bed, you managed to untangle yourself from Harry's soft, yet tight grip as he nestled into your pillow.

You pulled his jumper over your head, watching Harry carefully to try not to wake him up and it worked for a few minutes, before his eyes opened abruptly and he flinched, searching the room for you until his eyes caught yours.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked, sadly, his head off of the pillow.

"I need to make breakfast." You informed him.

"No, please come back into bed." He mewled, dropping his head back against your pillow as his tummy rumbled.

"It seems like I do because your hungry." You giggled before leaving the room to make breakfast.

Ever since last week, Harry had been oddly clingy. He was usually often affectionate, always having to hold your hand or to have his arms around your waist, but this week had been slightly different.

Ever since the day you had gone out shopping together, he had been more affectionate than usual. He had simply tried placing his hand in yours and the pictures were all over the Internet soon after.

However there was something wrong and you knew it.

While you were making the breakfast, Harry entered the kitchen in his boxers, enveloping you into his arms as he stood at the side of you, his arms wrapped around you securely and his chest pressed against your side.

"Are you going out today?" He asked, biting his bottom lip as he looked at you.

"I wasn't planning to, why?" You enquired and he cleared his throat.

"Do you want to?" He continued as you finished making breakfast, turning in his arms to face him.

"Why are you asking me this?" You questioned and he shrugged.

"Well, I wanted to just stay in and cuddle, but if you want to go anywhere, we can go." He stated, although his eyes said otherwise as they were pleading with you over something.

"Okay, well we can stay in, I don't mind." You said, with a soft smile as he let out a breath of relief.

There was definitely something wrong. Even though he simple didn't want to go out, you knew him well enough to know that there was more to it.

"Unless you've changed your mind and we go out instead?" You added, hoping to get some sort of give-away reaction from him, which you got.

"No." He said quickly before letting out a nervous laugh.

"I mean-- lets just stay in, y-yeah?" He stammered, almost as if he was scared to go outside.

"Of course." You smiled, kissing him reassuringly.

You served up the breakfast, handing him his plate as you both sat at the table to eat.

However, Harry's mind was elsewhere as he stared towards his phone which was placed on the table next to him.

"Harry?"

"What is it, my love?" He asked, blinking as he refocused his attention on you, concerned.

"What's wrong?" You asked, not asking if he was alright first because you knew he wasn't.

"Nothing, I'm fine." He said, giving you a smile, but his eyes told you that it was forced as they remained glossed over and saddened.

"But you--"

"--shall we go and cuddle?" He interrupted, his eyes darting to yours to ask you to not push the subject further.