He Thinks Your Cheating

"Where have you been?" Harry asked as soon as you came through the door, his arms folded across his chest.

"I've been to work, where did you think I'd been?" You laughed, lightly.

You turned around after taking off your shoes to see Harry with a serious expression on his face.

"Are you sure about that?" He questioned.

"Yes I'm sure, what are you getting at?" You asked suspiciously, your eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Oh, it's just I read an article earlier that you've been seen with another man and-"

"I'm going to stop you right there, I have not been with another man." You stated firmly, interrupting him.

"What am I supposed to think when you've been at work a lot lately." He snapped.

"I've been at work a lot lately because my boss has asked me to," you defended.

"Really?" He scoffed.

"Yes really." You said seriously as silence fell upon the two of you.

"I can't believe you would even say that, I would never do that to you and you know what?" You spoke up.

"If by some small chance I did cheat on you, I would have the decency to be honest with you and tell you about it." You told him, sternly.

"Then tell me the truth now." He demanded.

You looked at him shocked, he actually believed you would do that to him.

"I am telling the truth." You said, seriously.

He looked away from you, a frown on his face as he avoided eye contact with you.

"Do you have anything else to accuse me of?" You exclaimed and he shook his head.

You walked into your shared bedroom, sitting down on the bed and going on your phone to tweet out about the rumour.

Y/T/N:
"Can you not find anything better to write about than some made up rumour about my life?"

You noticed Harry had favourited your tweet straight after you had sent it, but you were angry, deciding not to look at twitter for a while because of the amount of fans that would be talking about it.

You took a shower, doing the usual things you did after work before sitting down on the bed.

"Y/N?" Harry called and you turned around to see him stood in the doorframe.

It had been half an hour since your argument and you hoped he had calmed down enough to talk about it properly.

"Baby?" He asked, pushing the door further open as he stepped inside the bedroom.

"What do you want?" You asked quietly, not wanting to start another argument.

"For you to forgive me." He admitted, walking into the bedroom and sitting down next to you on the bed.

"I thought we agreed not to look at these rumours because we agreed that we both trust each other." You said.

"We do, I do. I just overreacted and I'm sorry." He said, shaking his head.

"I never meant to be so harsh and I'm sorry that I didn't ask you calmly because then you would've told me it wasn't true. I just wondered because you've been out a lot recently and I missed you." He explained.

"You shouldn't have to ask me because you should know I wouldn't do that. I love you, I don't need anyone else." You sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry. I love you too and I hope you can forgive me." He said quietly before getting up.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"To give you some space," he said.

"I don't need space, come here." You said, gesturing for him to come and sit back next to you.

He did as you asked, sitting next to you and wrapping his arms around your waist as you did the same to him.

"What's wrong with you? Your not usually like this, I thought you trusted me."

"I do, but I missed you and it wanted to spend more time with you."

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I know and it's okay. I'm sorry too, I should've been here more than I was and I was focusing on my job more. But I don't love you any less because I'm busy." You explained.

"I forgive you, will you forgive me?" He asked, resting his head on your shoulder and nuzzling his face into your neck.

"Yes of course." You smiled as he looked at you.

He leaned up, attaching your lips to his before pulling away and cuddling into you further.

"I love you and I trust you." He said, confidently.

"I trust you too." You said and he looked at you with a pout.

"I also love you more than you could ever know." You laughed and he smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you, your my world." He said and you relaxed into him, happy to have your Harry back.

"Now will you come with me? I've made us some dinner." He smiled, his dimple showing as he looked proud of himself and you nodded with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter three of my new book 'One Year Contract' is up for you all to read :) if you consider checking it out and adding it to your libraries, I would be grateful <3

You can also request non-personal imagines for this book and if any of you want one, please inbox me. <3

Sorry if this one is shorter, but I hope you all like it nonetheless <3

Lauren<3