Actress Issues

Picking up the envelope, you opened it to see the script of your upcoming film that you were going to be staring in.

You had originally auditioned for a different role, however the producers thought you would benefit by being one of the main characters and after having to do another audition for that role, you were given the part.

You would be working alongside a co-star who was going to be a man, which worried you in case their were any kissing scenes because you knew Harry wouldn't be happy about it if there were.

You read the script, feeling yourself grow nervous as you realised there were going to be many kissing scenes, due to the fact that you would be in a relationship with your co-star in the film.

Thinking back to your conversation with Harry, you felt a pang of guilt at your reassurance to him that you wouldn't have to kiss anyone.

"Will there be any kissing scenes?" Harry asked, getting into bed beside you and laying down next to you as you sat up in bed on your laptop.

His arm was across your stomach as he cuddled into your side.

"I'm not sure." you answered honestly.

"What do you mean?" He asked, lifting his head from the pillow, a look of worry over his face.

"Well, I won't know until I get the script and I didn't ask at the audition because I didn't even realise I would have that part." You replied and he bit his bottom lip, nervously.

"But Y/N, I know your an actress and it's only acting, but if you have to get close to another guy, it's not exactly nice for me." He said, quietly.

"I'm sure there won't be any." You reassured him, out of sympathy and he smiled, his green eyes lighting up in satisfaction.

"Good." He said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Y/N, I'm home!" Harry called, pulling you from your thoughts.

"Oh, hey." You said, with a small smile, not wanting him to think anything was wrong.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, kind of." You replied, biting your bottom lip nervously in anticipation of how he was going to react.

You needed to tell him about the script because your relationship was about honestly and trust and you couldn't not say anything.

"What is it, baby?" He asked concerned, his eyebrows knitting together slightly as he looked at you intently.

"I got the script through." You admitted and his gaze looked away from you as he searched for it, navigating it as he noticed the envelope in your hand.

"That's great." He smiled, taking it out of your hand.

"No, it's kind of not." You said, quickly before he read it.

"Why isn't it? You were so happy when you got the part, this is what you've been wanting and working so hard for." He said, giving you a reassuring smile before he began to read the script.

You nervously waited for his reaction, looking at him as his eyes scanned over the script, his eyebrows furrowed.

He looked up at you, a slight look of hurt and anger in his eyes as the bright shade of green, contrasted with his anger, causing them to darken, yet brighten to make them appear more vibrant and noticeable.

"You said there wasn't going to be any kissing scenes." He said, his voice quiet and small, something unexpected from the emotions in his eyes.

"I didn't think there would be, but there's more than just one and I didn't know what you'd say." You explained and he sighed.