Anxiety

Warning:

This is a sensitive imagine, which is different to my others and it's what I experience on a daily basis and it's hard to explain and to deal with. For me, no one seems to really understand or they don't think it's as bad as what I make it out to be and they say I'm over reacting, which is why I wanted to write an imagine about it because I feel like it's important.

If any of you experience a similar problem or you have any form of anxiety or fears and your struggling, this is also an imagine for you <3

Please don't judge me or send any hate because I have had it said to me that I'm overreacting and that I 'need to get a grip' and these experiences in this imagine are things that people go through on a daily basis <3

P.S. This one is written in first person so it's relatable <3

>>>>

Sitting at the kitchen table, I relaxed, finally glad to have the weekend to relax, where I didn't have to go out and see the world.

Weekdays were so difficult, with college becoming such a stress, I wasn't sure how I was still coping.

"Hey babe." Harry smiled, entering the room.

He was the only person I really trusted, everyone else becoming intimidating on a daily basis.

"Hey." I smiled back, just happy that it was the weekend.

"So, I was wondering if you could come with me to do some shopping today? We need to get some more food in and I was also hoping to go to the new clothes shop that's just opened up, what do you think? We could go for some dinner afterwards if you want." He proposed, kissing my forehead as he leaned passed me to grab the bread, preparing to make himself a sandwich.

The whole of the situation that he had just described should have been exciting, a nice day out to the shops and some dinner, could be fun right?

Wrong.

Every time Harry had suggested going places, I had gone, but it didn't always end well, because I couldn't focus on shopping, all I could focus on was the fact that there were too many people or too much noise, there were too many things going on at once and I zoned out, completely ignoring Harry.

Then of course we'd argue because he didn't know how I felt, he just thought I was being ignorant, but I couldn't tell him. How would I even explain something like this?

I'm scared of people.

I don't like being around lots of things going on at once.

I'm scared of being judged.

I'm scared of being a failure.

I'm scared of not being accepted for who I am.

What if I do something wrong? Like fall over?

Then there's the paparazzi, but even if they weren't there, I'd still be in what I considered a horrible situation.

Harry was kind and caring, but how would he understand? He would most likely just think I was being ridiculous.

Even at college, I had a fear of my lessons, sometimes even skipping them in a panic to get away from the amount of people.

Did anyone else feel the same?

"Y/N?" Harry asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hummed, in response.

"Do you want to come out with me? I could really use the company." He said, munching on the sandwich he had just made.