Misunderstandings

"I just want this to be perfect for him." You told the man who had come around to help you arrange Harry's surprise birthday party.

You had acquired the help of an assistant to help you arrange Harry's birthday party and the man, also known as Jamie, was helping you organise it.

"Hey babe, I'm home." Harry called and you panicked.

"He can't find out about the party, it's really important that he doesn't know or get suspicious about it," you told the man and he nodded.

"Would you like me to hide?" He asked.

You could've laughed at his statement, seeing as though he was usually so professional, but due to the circumstances, you didn't.

"Yes please." You said and after he had hidden behind the couch, you quickly walked out of the living room, to where Harry was standing.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?" He laughed, greeting you with a kiss.

"Yeah I did, sorry. Um I know you've just gotten home, but could you please quickly go to the supermarket? We need some bread." You asked.

"Do I have to? I just got back." He complained.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I've still got some stuff to sort out, so would you be amazing and go for me?" You asked with a smile and he sighed.

"Alright fine, but only because I love you." He laughed, kissing you again before leaving.

You sighed in relief, going back to the man currently hiding in your living room.

Wow, that sounds weird. You thought.

"I'm sorry about that, I wasn't expecting him home so early." You apologised as the man shook his head, brushing his suit down to try and ease out any creases.

"It's okay, believe it or not people have asked me to hide before so it's the automatic thing I thought to do." He laughed.

"Would you like me to go?" He asked.

"It might be best seeing as Harry will be back soon," you answered.

"Alright, would you like me to write down some ideas?" He suggested.

"Yes please, It will be his family and friends coming, I'm not sure how many yet though and the venue needs to be quite spacious and somewhere the paparazzi can't easily get to or get inside. It might also need to have extra security depending on how many people are coming." You explained as the man wrote down what you were saying.

"Alright, that's fine. I'll be in touch." He smiled at you as you led him to the door.

"Thank you." You smiled back, shaking his hand as he left.

You went into the kitchen as you heard the door open.

"Hey, I'm back. Who was that guy leaving our house? He looked professional." Harry said, a smile on his face as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh he was a salesperson." You informed him, taking the bread from him, your eyes widening as your heart beat increased at the confrontation.

"Oh, how come I didn't see him when I came home?" He questioned.

"Because he'd only just came in after you left, but I didn't want what he was selling. I wasn't even listening much." You said, not liking the fact that you couldn't tell Harry.

"Oh, okay...but you did send me out for bread quite quickly." Harry stated, drumming his fingers on the counter, slightly nervous.

"What are you implying?" You asked, now looking directly at him.

"I don't know, we don't usually let sales people in that's all and even though he seemed professional, you shook his hand and you looked to be being quite friendly." He accused.

"I'm not cheating on you if that's what your getting at and I won't explain myself when I have nothing to hide." You defended.

"You clearly do have something to hide because I know you and I can tell." Harry snapped.

"Well it's not what you think, if you know me so well you should know I wouldn't do that to you." You snapped back, walking out of the kitchen and towards your shared bedroom.

It was really hard to try and plan his birthday without moments like this where he would get suspicious, but you couldn't tell him. You just had to wait it out and be yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm thinking about making a part two of this, does anyone else want me to do a part two?

I had this idea and I enjoyed writing it, I hope you enjoyed reading it too xx

Lauren<3