Meeting His Parents

This one was requested by @Niallsguitar93 <3

A/N explaining the reason why I put this picture on here at the end<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They're going to love you, I've told them so much about you and they seem to like you already." Harry reassured you.

You climbed into his car as he did the same, buckling your seatbelt and taking a deep breath to try and calm your nerves.

"I know and I appreciate that, but what if I say something stupid and mess everything up?" You worried.

"Y/N, you won't mess anything up. Besides, when you do say stupid things, it's cute and we have a good sense of humour, so I'm sure they wouldn't take it in a bad way." He explained.

"Okay," you said, feeling more relaxed.

Harry took a hold of your hand, gently rubbing his thumb over your knuckles in a soothing motion as you took a slow and steady drive to Anne's home.

You excited the car after pulling up at their house as Harry held your hand again, leading you to the front door.

He knocked and you both waited patiently for a few moments before the door was opened and you were both greeted with a warm smile.

"Harry! It's been so long," Anne smiled as you let go of his hand so she could pull him in for a hug.

"I know, I've missed you." He sighed, taking comfort in his mother which you found inspiring.

You knew Harry thought highly of his mum and you knew how much he loved his family, they were so comforting and loving towards him and you loved being able to see how happy they were when they were together.

"Y/N, hello, come in darling," she smiled and you snapped out of your thoughts, realising they were waiting for you to enter their home.

"Oh, sorry, hi." You smiled, entering and taking your shoes off at the front door.

"Are you alright baby?" Harry asked as Anne walked away.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous," you said and he laughed lightly, rubbing your back gently.

"It's alright, you don't need to be." He said.

"That's easier said than done." You mumbled and he kissed your forehead in response.

You entered the living room with Harry where you met Robin and Gemma who greeted you with smiles and a hug from each of them.

"Now, Y/N, I don't want you to be nervous about meeting us," Anne began, taking a hold of your hand and leading you into the kitchen with her while Harry talked to Robin and Gemma.

"Your a part of Harry's family, he considers you a part of his family as if you were his wife and it's so heartwarming to see him so happy." She explained.

You smiled, feeling your stomach flutter at the thought of being married to Harry one day.

"I want you to know that, your not just a girlfriend to him. Your much more and I can see how much he loves you and knowing that you make my son so happy makes me happy too." She smiled, a genuine, heart warming smile which made you feel welcomed.

"I love him too," you said sincerely.

"I know, I can tell. Now, I know your nervous because Harry has told me, but I can also tell by the look on your face, you were almost trembling before you came in, we don't bite." She laughed and you laughed with her.

"I know, but I just consider this a great big deal. I know how much Harry looks up to his family and I wouldn't ever want to come between that." You said, seriously.