Overreacting

This one was requested by @StylesofStyles <3

I would appreciate it if you could all please read the Authors Note at the end of this imagine as it is about requests <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked around the stadium with Niall, still not knowing your bearings as he did.

You had come backstage to watch the boys perform in a few hours time and Niall had come to greet you.

"Hey Y/N?" Niall asked and you looked over at him to see a cheeky grin on his face.

"There's a golf cart over there and it's unoccupied, do you want to get in it with me? We can get around the stadium a lot quicker." He chuckled and you looked around, before nodding.

"Okay, but your driving." You said and he grabbed your hand, pulling you over to the golf cart as you both got in it.

"Hey, where are you going with my girlfriend?" You heard the familiar voice of Harry shout and you both turned around to see him running over.

"Were taking a quicker way around the stadium, get in the back if you want to come." Niall said, preparing to set off.

Harry hopped on the back, leaning over to kiss you quickly before Niall set off at a fast pace.

"Niall, I'm going to fall off if your not careful." He complained from the back and you laughed.

You drove around to the other side of the stadium as Niall cracked jokes the entire time and you laughed with him, not realising the frown that was etched onto Harry's lips.

"Do you want to hear a story?" Niall asked as he pulled over, stopping the golf cart.

Just as you were about to answer, Harry cut you off.

"No, she doesn't." He spat, bitterly and you looked at him in surprise at his change of attitude.

"I do actually." You answered and he groaned.

"No, okay? No more jokes or stories, I tell them way better." He grumbled, hopping off of the back of the cart and making his way around to the side you were in.

"Harry, mate, what's wrong?" Niall asked, concerned.

"I've had enough of your jokes and your constant flirting towards my girlfriend, okay? That's what's wrong, so stop it." He snapped, gently tugging on the sleeve of your shirt as you got out of the vehicle.

"Mate, I'm not-"

"Save it Niall, I've seen the way you look at her, you couldn't keep your attention on the wheel for long before your eyes were wandering back to Y/N, she's mine." He growled and you tried to suppress a laugh at his words.

His facial expression showed anger as his brow was creased and his eyebrows were knitted together. Although, when he heard his best friends laughter, it changed to a softer demeanour. His green eyes were vibrant in the light and they showed hurt and anger as they watered.

Niall seemed to find it slightly funny too as he chuckled and you did the same.

"This isn't funny. Y/N, you weren't even telling him to stop." He complained and you shook your head.

"That's because he wasn't flirting with me, we were just having a laugh." You defended and he scoffed.

"You might have been, but he wasn't, he might as well have been all over you!" He exclaimed, frustratedly, running a hand through his hair.