Drunken Proposal

"Hello?" You answered into the phone.

"Hey, it's Liam. Can you come outside? I need some help getting Harry back inside." He spoke, his voice sounding strained and tired.

"Okay, I'm coming." You replied before hanging up the phone and heading outside.

Harry had gone to Liam's a few hours ago, claiming he wouldn't drink much, but that he was just going around for a few drinks.

"Y/N!" Harry exclaimed, a smile on his lips as he staggered sideways into Liam who held him up.

"I missed you." He smiled, reaching out for you.

"He's drunk, I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't even realise he'd had this much, but I had to walk him here. The other lads had a lot too, but they're sleeping at mine. Harry insisted he wanted to come home though." He explained as you took a hold of Harry's other arm, helping him inside.

"Y/N's got me now Liam, you don't need to carry me anymore." Harry slurred, leaning into you as Liam noticed your struggle to keep him up and grabbed his other arm tighter.

"Just a bit further, mate." Liam said as you brought him into the bedroom as he sat down on the bed.

"Once again, I'm sorry." Liam said, letting him go.

"It's alright, thank you for bringing him back." You said, with a soft smile.

"It's okay, I just hope he's not too bad in the morning. I'll get going though now." He said and you nodded, leading him to the door as he said goodbye and left.

You made your way back to the bedroom as Harry smiled at you.

"Hey, I missed you!" He shouted, tugging you towards him as you fell back on the bed.

"That's nice, but why don't you get changed? You need some sleep." You suggested.

"Didn't you miss me too?" He asked.

"I did miss you, Harry." You admitted, because even though it was a few hours, you still missed him.

"Will you cuddle with me?" He asked, letting out a hiccup.

"Yes, but let's get you changed first." You instructed.

"Help m-me." He hiccuped, holding his arms out as you took his shirt off for him.

Getting him changed proved to be a much more difficult challenge than what you had anticipated as he tried to cuddle you the whole time.

"Harry, please, I just need to take your socks off and then put your boot back on, please stay still."

"I don't want to wear my boot, I just want to cuddle you." He complained, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You need to wear it darling." You cooed, hoping to persuade him to wear it.

"I don't, my foot feels fine." He drawled and you sighed.

"It won't get better if you don't wear it." You told him as he stayed still while you took his socks off before tugging his boot back onto his broken foot.

"Can you cuddle me now?" He mumbled, tiredly.

"Yeah." You smiled, covering him with the duvet and wrapping your arms around his torso.

"Is there anything else you need?" You asked as he looked at you, a shimmer of hope in his green eyes.

"Yes please." He whispered.

"Okay, what do you need?" You pressed.

"For you to marry me." He mumbled, closing his eyes and cuddling against your shoulder.