Chapter 0: The Kidnapping

It was as peaceful as it could be at night in the Afton household, until Clara Afton and William Afton hear a crying noise from one of their sons, Izuku's, room.  They rushed in there, and when they got there, all they saw was an empty room with the window open. Clara and William rushed to the window only to find somebody with long green hair put a hood onto her head. Michael, Izuku's twin, heard the cries, so he went to Izuku's room. "Shit..." was all William said when he realized what happened.

When Michael walked in, he saw his mother sobbing on the ground and his father muttering and lightly crying while trying to calm Clara and getting his phone out to call the police. Michael, only being 2, didn't know what was going on, and asked "... Mommy...? Daddy...?" Clara and William turned to Michael and motioned for him to come closer.

Michael then realized that his twin wasn't in his room, and asked "Mommy? Daddy? Where's Izu?" Clara was having a breakdown, so William took explaining into his own hands and said "Izu was taken from us." Michael, not completely understanding asked "Like a thief stole him?"

All William and Clara could do was nod. Michael then said "Don't worry Mommy and Daddy. I'll find Izu!" William and Clara, who were grateful to have him as their son, just said "Thank you, Mikey" The The of them hugged for a moment before Clara took Michael back to bed and William called the police to tell them about what just happened.

(This is my first story, so I'm sorry if It sucks. If you want a ship, tell me it in the comments. I'll do the one that was most requested if anybody decides to read this for some reason. If I do do any ships, then they'll most likely be minor. I WILL NOT include any inappropriate language (except for no-no words) or scenes other than blood and a little murder (it's the Aftons, what would you expect) other than cursing, so of you have dirty thoughts, please don't comment dirty things, because I will in report your comment. If I have any mistakes, then feel free to point them out! Also, in my AU, Michael does not bully Chris/C.C. that much, and he was forced to when he did.