Chapter 24: What do you think it's gonna be?

Vincent (Glitchtrap) created a thing. It looked like a box with a tentacle holding a knife and waving it around. "I appear to have invented a knife-wielding tentacle," Vincent started, "uh...if anybody would like to volunteer to come and turn it off, that'd be just fine by me," he finished. Izuku then (somehow) turned it off without getting injured.

Everybody (including Shota, Hitoshi, Kyoka, Eri, Hisashi Yamada (sorry if I spelt it wrong) Kota (I decided to do this. Don't judge me ->-) and Denki) was watching that one Hercules movie from Disney, and then that one scene that says, "Then along came Zeus! He hurled his thunderbolt," or something like that, appeared on screen. Then, very suddenly, lighting appeared right outside of the household. They think Denki made this happen. He swears he didn't. No one knows who did it to this very day.

Michael decided to be a meme. He randomly said, "Water. Earth. Fire. Air." And then Henry got what he was starting and said, "Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony." And then all of the kids said, "Until the fire nation attacked."

"From the Earth I rise. And to the Earth I one day will return. What's up mother-shuckers," stated literall ALL OF THE KIDS. "My name is Colonel Cornelius Cornwall and I'm here to introduce you to...CORN." At this point the adults were either wheezing, wondering how they got here, or asleep. Then all the kids clapped. "Corn is a North-American cereal plant that bears large kernels on a cob. It is also called maze because it's easy to get lost in its incredible flay-vor. Side effects of corn may include; choking. I guess." At this point only Izuku, Michael, and William (he joined in halfway through all of this) were talking. "Come down today. And try some corn. Or we will sacrifice your newborn." Then all the kids except Eri and Kota screamed.

(I just did this cause I wanted to get something out for anybody who is reading this. I can send you the links to these memes, if you want)