Chapter 26: An Update After Over a Month :0

(Anyways yeah this is gonna be with Lonely Freddy and stuff cause Dawko made a Lonely Freddy song a bit ago)

As Izuku was waking up, he suddenly heard a loud bang. As he ran downstairs, he saw that there was a Lonely Freddy plush, but the eyes were green instead of blue. As Izuku was calling out to his dad, the plush ended up moving a bit towards Izuku. Izuku then proceeded to panic even more as he heard thumping from upstairs, and then his family appeared.

"Izuku, what happened?!" screamed Michael. As his family proceeded to ask questions, all Izuku could do was point at the plush. "Holy- is that a Lonely Freddy doll?" questioned Henry. As William nodded, they both noticed something was wrong...

Then it hit them

The eyes were different. They then proceeded to tell everyone else, "Alright, that isn't a normal Lonely Freddy doll. Normally, they have blue eyes, but this one has green eyes, meaning it's most likely possessed."

As William and Henry explained the situation a bit more, the plush started moving to hug Elizabeth's leg. Everyone then proceeded to question the doll, unknowing to the fact that the spirit couldn't speak inside the doll. As Clara caught on, she told the others and taught the spirit how to get out of their imprisonment. 

As the spirit came out of the plush, Izuku realized who it most likely was. The spirit then introduced themselves, saying, "My name is Alec..." causing Izuku to be even more sure about this. 

"Sorry if this is upsetting to you, but did you get your body taken from you, Alec...?" questioned Izuku. As about half of everybody else started to leave for their personal reasons, some for continue sleeping, some to eat, and some other things, Alec just nodded his head. "Did you perhaps have a sister you were as asshole to, and once you realized you messed up, it was too late..?" Izuku questioned yet again, and yet again, all Alec could do was nod his head yes.

Everyone who was still there, which was Elizabeth, wanting to know why the spirit hugged her leg, William, Henry, both of which wanting to know how the spirit got stuck in the plush, Chris, who wanted to continue observing the plush, and the other kids from the Fazbear Frights books that have appeared here to far, whereas literally everyone else went to do their own thing. Most people sleeping or eating.

(There will probably be a part two, but not right now as it's a bit after 2 AM and while I've done random things later [such as art] that was really only cause I couldn't sleep and wanted something to do while watching YouTube. Anyways, have an amazing day/night everybody!)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 15, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Izuku Afton but With Crackheadsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें