Chapter 5: Back to U.A

"But, why Izu?" asked Michael. "I wanna scare my class and teacher," explained Izuku, "if I suddenly get there then it'll be a shock to them, and I wanna scare my classmates." Now, since this family loves pranking and scaring others, they obviously said yes, and that was how they got Izuku back to U.A, but with plans for pranks. Some of them even included the others!

This was the day Izuku went back to U.A, he promised his family that he would be back as soon as possible, and even call and text them. (Izuku also dyed his hair back to green and is wearing contacts) When Izuku was in front of class 1-A's door, he suddenly slammed the door open and screeched, "WASSUP FUCKERS." Kaminari, who wanted to join the meme, and very confused on how Izuku somehow got his phone, yelled back, "WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE." "FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY," Izuku screeched back.

Everybody else (except Aizawa and Shinso) was completely confused on how Izuku got there. He was supposed to be kidnapped! "Problem children...." started Aizawa. "Oh shit..." muttered Izuku, Kaminari, and Shinso. "What. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing," started Aizawa, "and more importantly, where were you problem child." Izuku, not knowing how to answer, said, "I don't know..?" Aizawa, being able to see that it was personal for Izuku, just said, "Alright... now, for the rest of you..." 

It was at this moment that Izuku accidentally got his wings out, (his wings are the same as Michael's, and you'll se them later on, but with purple and orange instead of purple and black) when he really just wanted to float. "Crap..." Izuku muttered, "I have to go, right now, Aizawa-sensei!" It was right then that Aizawa looked back at Izuku. Aizawa then muttered something incomprehensible, then said, "Do what you need to do."

Izuku then ran to the bathroom and called William, and told him what happened. "Alright...did anybody see your wings?" questioned William. Izuku, who knew only one person saw, answered "Only my teacher, Shota Aizawa, and all he did was mutter something and then let me go." "I think I know who you're talking about, and as long as it was only him, you're alright, and Glitchtrap doesn't need to erase any memories," claimed William. Izuku, not knowing why, asked, "Why not Dad?" William, not knowing any way around telling the truth, answered, "Let's just say hahah we're close."

"Also Dad, do you wanna do our prank right now?" asked Izuku. William, with what is now a giant grin on his face, exclaimed, "Sure!" William then glitched there, with the help of Glitchtrap, got everything ready. "Ready, Dad?" asked Izuku. William responded with, "You know I always am." Izuku then whispered, "Three...two...one..." then yelled, "NOW"

William was going to pretend to stab Izuku in front of everybody

(I'm drawing Chris right now, in my own style, so it's probably going to suck, but at least I tried. I'm also drawing it on my iPad (the device I use for Wattpad) and I'm better at paper, so it's definitely not going to be my best work. I also can't draw curly hair for shit, so yeah... Yet again, tell me if a made any mistakes!)