Chapter 11: Mainly a Rant

(If you want to have me make another story, I can. You just have to tell me what kind of story. And, no, I suck at naming chapters. Also, don't judge me, but I somehow convinced my mom to buy me four liters of mango juice. I love that stuff. The next thing is somewhat of a rant, you can just ignore it)

(I read more than half of the first Fazbear Frights book, and when William killed the six kids, it was actually after Chris's/C.C's death in 1983. When William killed them in the canon, it was in 1985, two years after the first bite, and in the canon, Elizabeth would probably already be dead. It mentioned Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica on the stage, but nothing about Fredbear [not the nightmare] and it even mentioned William in Springbonnie, meaning that William either just put it in a back room, which is unlikely, or he got rid of it after Chris/C.C's death because of the heartbreak. There was also a Mike, though we didn't get his last name, we could draw the conclusion that he was Michael Afton, and the book said, and I quote, "'Yeah or dolls,' Mike said between bites. 'Sometimes I look at my sister's dolls all lined up on the shelf in her room, and it's like they're staring at me.' It doesn't say anything about what else he does while saying that, except for him taking bites out of pizza, meaning that he could've been feeling any emotion, but I would imagine that he would shiver at remembering that, and if my suspicions are correct, then he would either be hiding his emotions, or he would look somewhat sad. Wow, that last part was somewhat a rant. Sorry about that!)

Izuku, being the person he is, decided that he'd go back to U.A again. He told everybody before this, "I'm going to go back to school, but get ready for me to tell you to get ready for more pranks! You also have to act like I was kidnapped and held against my will, soooooo....I'm going to need help with that."

-Time skip to after Izuku got back to U.A brought to you by a lazy and unmotivated creator who wrote a giant rant instead of a good chapter-

"Deku-kun," yelled Uraraka. Oh, how much Izuku wanted to talk to her about calling him that, but he couldn't. It would be extremely out-of-character of him. Either way, he responded with, "Yes, Uraraka-San?" Uraraka, wanting to make sure Izuku was okay, asked, "Are you alright, Deku-kun? (It wanted to change "kun" to lunch wtf-) You seemed to space out a lot during class." Izuku, not wanting to worry anybody too much, just said, "I'm fine, Uraraka-San. Do you want to go eat now? It is lunchtime." "Sure, let's go, Deku-kun," exclaimed Uraraka.

-Time skip to the end of the school day brought to you by a lazy-ass author and that same author being pretty sure you don't want to watch them learn and eat-

It was the end of the day, and Bakugo decided to come up to Izuku because nobody else was there. Bakugo, not being the boi he is in the canon series, said, "Wow, Deku, you really are useless." (This pains me to write) Izuku, not wanting to deal with this bullshit, just said, "Please just leave me alone, Kacchan. I just want to go home." Bakugo, being the Pomeranian with anger management problems he is, told Izuku, "Nobody loves you, stupid Deku."

-time skip to after that shit because 1: I'm lazy and 2: I don't think you wanted to watch that-

Izuku was walking home, when suddenly Glitchtrap and Vanny suddenly appeared next to Izuku. Nobody was questioning this, so Izuku immediately knew that they made it so only a selected few people could see them. Izuku, not wanting to be weird, decided to talk to them in his head since they can tell what people are thinking, and they can respond back in that person's head. 'So what are you two doing here,' questioned Izuku. Vanny, beating Glitchtrap in responding, replied with, 'Not much, just wanted to see what you were up to.' The three of them kept talking for a while until they got home.

Once the three of them were inside, Vanny and Glitchtrap made themselves visible to everybody who looked at them. Izuku went to his room to do his homework, meeting Michael in the kitchen eating, somehow... "Michael.....HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU EATING!??!?!?" Screeched Izuku. Michael, who likes being the smart Alec he is, said, "Well, people say Ennard goes into my stomach, meaning that I have a stomach." "That....actually makes since," Izuku replied with. Izuku then went to his room and finished his homework, while Glitchtrap was annoying William and Vanny was doing who knows what.

(Sorry it took so long for me to update....I plan on doing another crack chapter cause it's way easier. Most of this chapter was the pointless rant, so I promise that the next chapter will be longer. I also wanted to say that Michael's organs were just extremely damaged, so when he does eat, it's only soft foods and drinks. Also, 557 READS?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHO THE FUCK READS MY SHITTY STORIES. Thanks anyways for the reads! I hope you have a good day!)